Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Fantastic work as always Beyond.  Lyn looks just as amazing as your other vertexes.  I have a "request/suggestion".  After you do Isaac+Raiden, do you think you could maybe think about doing Zack from Zack and Wiki over Toon Link?  I realise that you probably get a lot of requests being a "god" and all but do you think you could consider it? 

New poll up. This'll probably be up there for a while. >_>

I was deciding between Goku and Zack but in the end I went for Zack.  Goku may have the hair, but Zack has the hat XP

Well, I'd vote for Crono Revamp again, but I won't because you already said you're gonna do it (maybe soon?). So I voted for Goku, but I wanted Crono first.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Hot damn. Lyn looks great.
As for the poll, hmm...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I voted for Zack :P after Crisis Core i prefer him over Cloud. (Genesis Marth would be good too :P)

BTW beyondyou. I was wondering how can i return the sword to Deku Kid v2 :?


Ooo, Zack! No one has made him yet! Well I guess I'll be voting for hi--

*sees his boy Rock Volnutt*

...FFFFUUUUUUUUUUU--

Dammit. XD; *thinks for awhile*


I voted for Volnutt.  Mega Man Legends 1 & 2 were awesome games and, to be honest, none of the other choices really appealed to me.  Sad to see that Iron Man didn't get a second chance, but, oh well.  Not much that I can do about it.


Goku! Goku! Goku! Goku! :D

if you do it on Falcon I'm gonna be gay for you forever and ever and ever.



Isn't there already a Cloud recolour of Zack Fair.  The two look so similar that I don't really see the point in another vertex.  Also, I dispise Megaman Volnutt.  X completely PWNS him.  Since Zack (Zack and Wiki Zack) probably won't win, I'll root for Goku.

December 02, 2010, 06:57:59 PM #974 Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 06:59:24 PM by toddtj
QuoteSiegfried (SoulCalibur 4)
Raiden (MGS)
Saki (Sin and Punishment)
Aqua (KH:BBS)
Slippy "MotherFockin" Toad (Star Fox)
Zack Fair (Crisis Core FF7)
Zack (Zack and Wiki)
Wind Waker Ganon (TLoZ: WW)
Adult Goku (Dragon Ball Z)
Meh.
I haven't played Megaman Legends, but previous Volnutt projects have convinced me that he could be a fun character.
I really like that he actually fits in the Brawl roster.

I'm sad to see Arthur go...If Pichu hadn't had a PSA Arthur definitely would have gotten my vote.


I have a few other character suggestions that I'd like to get others' opinions on:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Perhaps if enough people like one of them, you could consider adding it to the poll.



EDIT: Also, I'd like to see you make a stage, but honestly, we have plenty of stage hackers- you're one of the few character hackers.