Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: toddtj on December 03, 2010, 07:53:14 PM
Quote<_< No Big the Cat. I f*cking hate Sonic.
Fair enough XD


Why did both you quote your own new message?...
I accidentally typed my message inside my quote of a previous message... *facepalm*
and Beyond didn't notice/care/fix it/w.e - not a big deal anyway...

Volnutt would be awesome to see, but over who?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Goku should go over lucario, i mean theres already a psa for him, we just need a good model.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on December 03, 2010, 11:45:44 PM
Goku should go over lucario, i mean theres already a psa for him, we just need a good model.


That actually could work. :) I might try that, seeing as there are so many C. Falcon hacks.

Quote from: BeyondYou on December 03, 2010, 11:49:10 PM
Quote from: SSJCerious on December 03, 2010, 11:45:44 PM
Goku should go over lucario, i mean theres already a psa for him, we just need a good model.


That actually could work. :) I might try that, seeing as there are so many C. Falcon hacks.

:thumbs up:

Quote from: BeyondYou on December 03, 2010, 11:49:10 PM
Quote from: SSJCerious on December 03, 2010, 11:45:44 PM
Goku should go over lucario, i mean theres already a psa for him, we just need a good model.


That actually could work. :) I might try that, seeing as there are so many C. Falcon hacks.
No, it couldn't, do it on C. Falcon D:

I mean, sure, moveset and all it might be better, but I'm just not as good with Lucario as I am with Falcon, so I wouldn't play it as much X)
Though if you did do it, it would be a good enough reason for me to play Lucario more.
He's a little short, though, I think.

Quote from: lucas_irineu on December 03, 2010, 11:52:51 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou on December 03, 2010, 11:49:10 PM
Quote from: SSJCerious on December 03, 2010, 11:45:44 PM
Goku should go over lucario, i mean theres already a psa for him, we just need a good model.


That actually could work. :) I might try that, seeing as there are so many C. Falcon hacks.
No, it couldn't, do it on C. Falcon D:

I mean, sure, moveset and all it might be better, but I'm just not as good with Lucario as I am with Falcon, so I wouldn't play it as much X)
Though if you did do it, it would be a good enough reason for me to play Lucario more.
He's a little short, though, I think.


True. He is too short. That's probably the biggest thing that would deter me from doing it on Lucario.

But again, he hasn't won.... yet.

Goku isn't THAT tall...compare him to Cell for example...after a quick search he is around 5'7"

Quote from: amount18 on December 04, 2010, 12:08:39 AM
Goku isn't THAT tall...compare him to Cell for example...after a quick search he is around 5'7"


But he's still not as short as Lucario. : [ C. Falcon has better human proportions.


I guess that Goku over Lucario could work, though I could see it being hard to get his head to look like a normal, human head.  I personally think that CF would be the best fit, but it's not my place to decide. Also, Goku hasn't won yet, so BeyondYou could end up making Aqua or Volnutt or Zack instead of Goku.

But if you put Vegeta next to him, Vegeta is pretty much a midget. I think Cell is the tall one.
Or maybe Goku is the average height of a Japanese man, which's pretty short. :P

Quote from: lucas_irineu on December 04, 2010, 12:15:43 AM
But if you put Vegeta next to him, Vegeta is pretty much a midget. I think Cell is the tall one.
Or maybe Goku is the average height of a Japanese man, which's pretty short. :P
all of that is true

All true...C.Falcon does make the better choice for goku.
Maybe the Gokario PSA could be ported over to falcon???
I dont know, I just want to see a real kamehameha, is that too much to ask???  :af:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Well since she's gonna loose, I might as well ask: who was Aqua planned to be over? Marth?