Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Dark Aura on December 04, 2010, 01:15:06 AM
Well since she's gonna loose, I might as well ask: who was Aqua planned to be over? Marth?


Yea. Probably would've been Marth.

Quick question. What happens if Goku wins both your poll and Starwaffle's? Will one of you do whoever comes in second?

Quote from: TLink on December 04, 2010, 01:29:49 AM
Quick question. What happens if Goku wins both your poll and Starwaffle's? Will one of you do whoever comes in second?

Are you somehow hoping that he wins on both polls so I end up doing Aqua? XD

But yea, I guess we'd have to have to decide which one of us does him, assuming he wins on both out polls.


If Adult Goku wins both polls you two should do Goku, and then you two should do the second place of own poll! :af:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]




Quote from: BeyondYou on December 04, 2010, 06:25:03 AM
I was bored.. so I started this. >_>

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Nice one!  I think there should be a poll option "Whatever BeyondYou actually wants to do"



Oh true.. well looking good man!

I see your practicing on Goku Captain Falcon.

December 04, 2010, 07:38:33 AM #1046 Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 07:45:58 AM by Dark Aura
Quote from: BeyondYou on December 04, 2010, 01:32:38 AM
Quote from: TLink on December 04, 2010, 01:29:49 AM
Quick question. What happens if Goku wins both your poll and Starwaffle's? Will one of you do whoever comes in second?

Are you somehow hoping that he wins on both polls so I end up doing Aqua? XD

But yea, I guess we'd have to have to decide which one of us does him, assuming he wins on both out polls.
You should totally let Starwaffle do it if it wins there.
Like, really.
And Ryu looks nice. Never played any of the games though.

Your so cruel... volnut/saki/goku in one voting poll... why do you torment a man ;A;

but ryu hyabusa will be playable... WHAT THE?

for lols

i think ppl with so much talent as u have, beyond, shouldnt even bother in making a poll, and here's my reason: whatever u do, even if ppl dont like the game,movie or aime it comes from, ppl WILL LOVE ur hack, cuz it'll just be awesome!
in my opinion, making a poll is kinda selling urself to get more downloads...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 04, 2010, 02:17:57 PM #1049 Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 02:43:28 PM by TheCharmander
Ryu?
I love you man. :af:
And can you tell me if you have windows 7?
I've been looking for a 3ds max that works on it for days. D: