Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New




could u give a link to the unfinished raiden if ur gonna drop it?
cuz the model is perfect...

Holy crap, Volnutt caught up in a hurry. 0__o;

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: jokekid on December 05, 2010, 09:19:07 PM
could u give a link to the unfinished raiden if ur gonna drop it?
cuz the model is perfect...

Well, the model isn't really done yet either, just the main body portions. His eye polygons aren't in place, his other faces aren't done, and his arms are too long. But if you still want me to put it up, I can.

Quote from: Velen Zaiga on December 05, 2010, 11:21:52 PM
Holy crap, Volnutt caught up in a hurry. 0__o;
Damn. I wasn't expecting that. xD

Quote from: Velen Zaiga on December 05, 2010, 11:21:52 PM
Holy crap, Volnutt caught up in a hurry. 0__o;
YESH
Finally we'll get a volnutt vertex :D
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Do you mind if I use any of your vertexes in my hacking starter pack?
Help contrubute to the Hacking Starter Guide here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15199.0

Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16844.msg292461#msg292461

WOOH! I GOTS A LAPTOP!!!

Hey Beyond, Isaac is going pretty well, I'm waiting to see how the chest and the scarf turn out.

Quote from: Velen Zaiga on December 05, 2010, 11:21:52 PM
Holy crap, Volnutt caught up in a hurry. 0__o;
poor saki... I want Volnut to win, but I want to see a lucario goku...

for lols



>_>

you and your awesomeness xD

Excellent work as always Beyond ^_^
3ds FC: 1134-7732-2469

Yay! Won't have to keep lurking here only to see "Lucario Goku"! :D

Moveset fits, doesn't mean body would. >_>

Someone will probably PSA this anyway. :P