Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

So many anticipated characters in that list, I don't know who to vote for :P

Quote from: Wolfric on December 09, 2010, 04:40:21 AM
Quote from: .Fade on December 09, 2010, 02:52:43 AM
Volnutt ftw =]

Oh, and I've recently run into a lot of throwing glitching with Mickey Mario, specifically C Falcon and Mario throwing him. Anyone notice this?

^ I had some grabbing issues, when I grabbed Mario with Ike/Marth/Zelda/Sheik/Link (With one of these) he instantly died.

Beyond said in the description there was glitching when grabbed. Probably easy to fix though. <.<

So beyondyou, how is Isaac coming?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on December 11, 2010, 09:56:17 PM
So beyondyou, how is Isaac coming?


Not much to be honest. I have tests and other sh*t going on in my life atm, but I'll get back to work on it once those things pass.

Quote from: .Fade on December 09, 2010, 02:52:43 AM
Volnutt ftw =]

Oh, and I've recently run into a lot of throwing glitching with Mickey Mario, specifically C Falcon and Mario throwing him. Anyone notice this?

I actually have had these problems too... But not just with Mickey Mouse. I think it's the hatless Mario (before he's modded...) that's causing the glitches. I need to check again though to make sure. Cause grabbing hatless Mario with C.Falcon was causing insta-deaths the last time I checked.

Quote from: Dark Aura on December 09, 2010, 05:58:34 AM
Dammit, how did Aqua fall behind? Go away, Volnutt!
why is everybody hatin' on volnutt?
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Raiden would be soooo rad... I would love to see him! But he is really far behind... :( :(


The last of my exams are tomorrow so after that I pretty much got a month of free time to work on stuff. >.>  YAY!

SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG !

Quote from: BeyondYou on December 14, 2010, 12:01:42 AM
The last of my exams are tomorrow so after that I pretty much got a month of free time to work on stuff. >.>  YAY!

SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG !

I see what you did there.

You must be smoking now, lol


>_>

So yea, I finally got back to working on Isaac and the vertexing is pretty much done besides the sword. I have no idea what it's supposed to look like. If anyone can show me a decent pic of Isaacs sword I'd be grateful.



Yeah, I don't think Isaacs sword is anything special... It looks like a bigger version of Links Kokiri Dagger :-\

EDIT:Saw Souls post... Never mind :P