Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
So much Naru geeks....what is wrong with you people?  :>.>:


There is plenty of anime better than Naruto....you know, ones that don't last forever.

You don't like it becasue it's long? *Looks at some of the most succesful anime ever*...Wouldn't that mean you dont like ANY mainstream anime?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

There are too much FF and KH fanboys too :srs:
I voted for Ada Wong, and I'll ask all the RE fans I know to vote for her :af:

Quote from: SSJCerious on December 18, 2010, 10:49:43 PM
You don't like it becasue it's long? *Looks at some of the most succesful anime ever*...Wouldn't that mean you dont like ANY mainstream anime?
It also has a somewhat cliche storyline, anime has FILLLLLLLLZARRRRR (filler), mostly kid based audience because they like ninjas roflolmao andddd its boring.

Quote from: Link40 on December 18, 2010, 10:51:44 PM
There are too much FF and KH fanboys too :srs:

Amen to that.  FF and KH are cool (Naruto not so much), but we don't need every single character from these three in Brawl!


Quote from: SSJCerious on December 18, 2010, 10:58:46 PM
y u guys no like naruto?   :oshi:

Sorry, but I just don't.  I tried to like it, I really did (I even watched most of those stupid filler episodes!)  But, in the end, I just realized that it wasn't my cup-o-tea.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 18, 2010, 10:55:10 PM
Quote from: Link40 on December 18, 2010, 10:51:44 PM
There are too much FF and KH fanboys too :srs:

Amen to that.  FF and KH are cool (Naruto not so much), but we don't need every single character from these three in Brawl!

Personally I like Naruto and thought the CON Naruto PSA was the best PSA there is.  Still though I agree, there are WAAAAY too many FF, KH and Sonic (well, I'm a Sonic fan but even I still say why the hell do we need 20 Shadow the Hedgehog hacks) fanboys and usually they're the only ones that gain popularity.

Look at the downloads for the Sephiroth PSA by Hollow and compare them to my Viewtiful Joe PSA.  We both released them on the same day, but his hack has 4 times as many downloads as mine XD

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 18, 2010, 11:02:27 PM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 18, 2010, 10:55:10 PM
Quote from: Link40 on December 18, 2010, 10:51:44 PM
There are too much FF and KH fanboys too :srs:

Amen to that.  FF and KH are cool (Naruto not so much), but we don't need every single character from these three in Brawl!

Personally I like Naruto and thought the CON Naruto PSA was the best PSA there is.  Still though I agree, there are WAAAAY too many FF, KH and Sonic (well, I'm a Sonic fan but even I still say why the hell do we need 20 Shadow the Hedgehog hacks) fanboys and usually they're the only ones that gain popularity.

Look at the downloads for the Sephiroth PSA by Hollow and compare them to my Viewtiful Joe PSA.  We both released them on the same day, but his hack has 4 times as many downloads as mine XD

Yeah, sadly the name changes all. If Sephi has been called "Lambda Marth PSA" it wouldn't had so much downloads.
I played both Joe and Sephiroth PSAs, and IMO Joe is better...



i voted for Altair because im sick of anime hacks, i hate how KH & FF & Naruto characters always win the poles. :srs:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Someone should make a Jill in her S.T.A.R.S outfit.
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

December 18, 2010, 11:40:10 PM #1169 Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 11:42:34 PM by SpAcRiGgA
We need more RE vertexes.
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son