Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Im sorry, but I RARELY see decent naruto character hacks, I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on December 18, 2010, 11:40:10 PM
Someone should make a Jill in her S.T.A.R.S outfit.

On ESH someone started it, but sadly he never finished it (it is since almost 3 months as preview).

Won't you update Chrono? :(

I wanted him on this poll...
If you won't add him, I'll have to vote for someone else...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on December 19, 2010, 12:06:41 AM
Won't you update Chrono? :(

I wanted him on this poll...
If you won't add him, I'll have to vote for someone else...

:srs:

Theres no need to add him because I already plan to revamp him. Him, Travis Touchdown, and some other ideas haven't been added since they are pretty much sure things to be done. Be patient, young one.

I'm sorry, then. :(

Also, when I have more time (not now) I'll be asking you 4 some tips on vertexing Pit's Scarfs, since a hack of mine is stuck at the moment because of it.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Link40 on December 18, 2010, 11:48:06 PM
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on December 18, 2010, 11:40:10 PM
Someone should make a Jill in her S.T.A.R.S outfit.

On ESH someone started it, but sadly he never finished it (it is since almost 3 months as preview).
That would've been good. Once I learn how to texture/vertex I'll try to make my own.
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son


More progress. Obviously nowhere near done. But the face is whats really annoying me. The texture on it is so f*cking stretched. D:





Aaaaaand Sasuke it is. 8)

Goku is looking just fine, Beyond.

nice ;D It really looks like him.
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Quote from: BeyondYou on December 19, 2010, 01:05:48 AM

More progress. Obviously nowhere near done. But the face is whats really annoying me. The texture on it is so f*cking stretched. D:






looks fine to me dude, hope to see goku and krystal finished really soon. if you need help on krystal, i ripped the model and textures from assault and adventures. u cud use those if youd like.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


what was the base for goku.
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on December 19, 2010, 01:10:53 AM
what was the base for goku.

i was wondering the same thing, i cant even tell. your so damn good beyond!
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on December 19, 2010, 01:10:53 AM
what was the base for goku.

Oh, I thought it said it already, but he's on Captain Falcon. I didn't realize it was hard to tell. lol

Quote from: ShadowSnake on December 19, 2010, 01:08:54 AM

looks fine to me dude, hope to see goku and krystal finished really soon. if you need help on krystal, i ripped the model and textures from assault and adventures. u cud use those if youd like.

I have the model and textures from Assault and Adventures already. But thanks man. xD

Feedback: His chest is still a bit Capatain Falcon-ish(thick). It's pretty good so far though.

Quote from: SmashClash on December 19, 2010, 01:25:24 AM
Feedback: His chest is still a bit Capatain Falcon-ish(thick). It's pretty good so far though.

Yea, I know, I just have the overall basic shape done. I still need to finesse the model some more of course.