Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New


But seriously though, Why are you all still talking about Naruto here?
You all should be talking about converting to BeyondYou-ism :P

I've already converted man, already converted.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: DrSanta on December 21, 2010, 01:32:52 AM


But seriously though, Why are you all still talking about Naruto here?
You all should be talking about converting to BeyondYou-ism :P

LMAO tru
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

I understand wanting someone new. But to say that I shouldn't make something 'cuz you don't like the character or because it's been made already is dumb imo. If we kept that mindset we'd still have the Cloud v1 vertex with the mohawk, Geno would still just be a texture and so on...


Also, Really? You cannot honestly say that my Sasuke:


Looks like this:


I'm not saying I want to do Sasuke more than the others, I'm just saying a revamp should be considered. And again, stop acting like this is my last hack. Characters you have seen put into a poll multiple times have a high chance of being made anyways; i.e. Megaman, Terra, Slippy...

maybe Clare from Claymore <_<

it's needed LOL

well for my project.

anyway. do what you need to do.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating


I really don't mind what you make Beyond, It's gonna be awesome any which way :af:

Quote from: DrSanta on December 21, 2010, 01:51:12 AM
I really don't mind what you make Beyond, It's gonna be awesome any which way :af:
Your right BY is a vertex god!
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son


December 21, 2010, 02:03:11 AM #1299 Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 04:49:28 AM by SpAcRiGgA
Are you & Aafyre gonna make Vasto Lorde Ichigo????
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on December 21, 2010, 01:57:06 AM

Is that Obama's face?

OnT: Feedback for Sasuke(for lulz): Open shirt. Dark blue hair(not black), etc.

Quote from: SmashClash on December 21, 2010, 02:08:06 AM
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on December 21, 2010, 01:57:06 AM

Is that Obama's face?

OnT: Feedback for Sasuke(for lulz): Open shirt. Dark blue hair(not black), etc.
LMAO I didn't notice that ;D
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son


^ Yayz! I have a question, why do you always do this when you release new hacks?
<.<
>.>

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on December 21, 2010, 04:44:00 AM
^ Yayz! I have a question, why do you always do this when you release new hacks?
<.<
>.>

<.<
>.>

Because I'm badass like that.