Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
So, BY, did you have any issue on Pit's scarfs? Did you have to disable a bone to vertex them?

I mean, I made a vertex on Pit, his scarfs came out weird and I don't know wether:

- It's the need of double/multiple patching
- It's bones messing it up
- It's both O.o

Any help?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on December 21, 2010, 09:39:27 PM
So, BY, did you have any issue on Pit's scarfs? Did you have to disable a bone to vertex them?

I mean, I made a vertex on Pit, his scarfs came out weird and I don't know wether:

- It's the need of double/multiple patching
- It's bones messing it up
- It's both O.o

Any help?


Well, It took me 8 patches before it started to resemble my edit. But I still I had to manually go in and reposition the verts to fix it. I didn't need to disable the bone or anything.

Beyond, you may know this or not, but Ike Lawliet made a helmetless Olimar that has no antenna glow here.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Beyond man I feel you on the size of Stitch. Standing next to Lilo in the series I remember he always smaller, and she is a little girl so that makes sense.

Although, when you fight him it's very hard to hit him, or so it seems.

Would it be a hassle for you to do an alternate version with the regular size of Olimar?

^He should do that after Goku. Then he should do the winner of the poll, IMO.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

I'm waiting for Goku tonight, that's probably the only thing exciting tonight.



Quote from: jokekid on December 22, 2010, 12:25:56 AM
european night american or asian? T.T
im in spain

It'll probably be around midnight american eastern time, the same time I usually release my hacks. :)


Quote from: SmashClash on December 22, 2010, 12:57:21 AM
Ok, who wantz a Happy New(Goku) Year Countdown? Jk
ME!!!!!! Let's have a party too! Here's da music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvmIzxO0-n4

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

I've meaning to ask you: did you vertex the wristbands like I suggested? :happy:


Are you going to put the spec map to good use? I know he wears cloth, but I feel like it'll be a waste not to...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Beyond, i was lurking on smasboards, and found this:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275986
More specifically, he said this:
"Here are the members currently working on it and what they're doing:

-Omniscient X (Me!): PSA, Animations
-BeyondYou: Texture and vertex hacking a Susano'o model and maybe Cursed Seal wings"

Were you really gonna vertex a Susano'o?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601