Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Pik on December 22, 2010, 02:07:36 AM
Are you going to put the spec map to good use? I know he wears cloth, but I feel like it'll be a waste not to...

>_>

Right now I just have his spec map all black. I don't have any ideas to use it for, unless you have a suggestion? :)

Quote from: SSJCerious on December 22, 2010, 02:07:41 AM
Beyond, i was lurking on smasboards, and found this:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275986
More specifically, he said this:
"Here are the members currently working on it and what they're doing:

-Omniscient X (Me!): PSA, Animations
-BeyondYou: Texture and vertex hacking a Susano'o model and maybe Cursed Seal wings"

Were you really gonna vertex a Susano'o?



I told him I could help vertex Susano'o... but I guess the project kind of fell through.

I was gonna say, Susano'o would be incredibly difficult...then again, you can do some amazing stuff :)

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601


Even clothing can have spec, lol.

On higher-end consoles pretty much everything does. In Brawl, it's atypical for the models to actually have maps of anything. When one comes up on a silver platter, I would use it: even if the result is faint. (It can be used to give it a softer, woven feel)

The actual vertex is lookin' great bud!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


You guys might have to wait 'til tomorrow afternoon for Goku. This tweaks I'm doing at the moment are taking longer than expected...

 :oshi:

EDIT: Oh well, take your time. Can we see pics, though? :af:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on December 22, 2010, 04:47:22 AM
:oshi:

EDIT: Oh well, take your time. Can we see pics, though? :af:

The reason you guys have to wait is because when I tried him in game the shading on his face was weird and it looked like he had all these contours and wrinkles on it, it looked f*Cked up. So I'm attempting to remake his face...



Damn you had me waiting til midnight so I can grab Goku, but it's all good take your time and do your thing man.

Models looking perfect.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 22, 2010, 05:06:38 AM
Damn you had me waiting til midnight so I can grab Goku, but it's all good take your time and do your thing man.

Models looking perfect.
This.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Do you think his chin should be shaped differently(Pointier)?

Wait, where's his Insignia over where his heart should be, and his belt knot?

^Those were scrapped in the Boo saga, remember?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Kinda off topic, but did anybody actually see the Dragonball Evolution movie? I heard it was god awful, so I never actually saw it. Good for lols?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

^ Meh. Twas ok for a american movie, not ok for a dragonball movie. Wasnt that abd, but it didnt capture the characters correctly....If your d!ckhurt fanboy, youll hate it :srs:

But if ur a normal fan, you'll know it wasnt as good as it shouldve been.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on December 22, 2010, 05:24:51 AM
^Those were scrapped in the Boo saga, remember?



Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on December 22, 2010, 05:31:29 AM
Kinda off topic, but did anybody actually see the Dragonball Evolution movie? I heard it was god awful, so I never actually saw it. Good for lols?

I saw the beginning up until they went to a house party (yes I'm talking about the DBZ movie) then I fell asleep of how boring it was. It Does live up to the DBZ series. Hope that answered your question.