Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 22, 2010, 07:14:38 AM
Quote from: SSJCerious on December 22, 2010, 05:24:51 AM
^Those were scrapped in the Boo saga, remember?



Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on December 22, 2010, 05:31:29 AM
Kinda off topic, but did anybody actually see the Dragonball Evolution movie? I heard it was god awful, so I never actually saw it. Good for lols?

I saw the beginning up until they went to a house party (yes I'm talking about the DBZ movie) then I fell asleep of how boring it was. It Does live up to the DBZ series. Hope that answered your question.

WIN!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 22, 2010, 07:14:38 AM
I saw the beginning up until they went to a house party (yes I'm talking about the DBZ movie) then I fell asleep of how boring it was. It Does live up to the DBZ series. Hope that answered your question.

I'm not a fanboy, but did watch the show when it was on and did like it. I don't think I will have too much of a problem with it.

From Wikipedia:
"On his 18th birthday, a young high-school student and martial artist named Goku (Justin Chatwin) is given the 4-Star Dragonball by his grandfather, Grandpa Gohan (Randall Duk Kim). After returning home from a party hosted by his crush Chi-Chi (Jamie Chung), however, Goku finds his home obliterated and his grandfather near death in the aftermath of Piccolo's failed attempt to acquire the Dragonball."

...Well, I'm off to go kill myself. See ya everyone!



*Bang*


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

yeah, only the first minutes were already dissapointing, i mean TEEN GOKU AND GOHAN STILL ALIVE????????????

Dragonball Evolution was trash.  Honestly it's not even worth seeing at all (not even for lulz).  If you're a fan of Dragonball at all, don't watch it.  It's lack of any sort of faithfulness to the series is quite shocking to be honest.

Anyways, back on topic: Goku looks smexy even without a face.  I really like what you've done with the clothing.  Great job!

Ok, it's pretty cool. Hey Beyond can I have permission to make SSJ4 Goku(It's my persona) out of your Goku when I get a computer for Christmas?


great job ;D
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on December 22, 2010, 04:54:44 PM

great job ;D
The hair less-accurate than I thought. The middle hair needs to be bigger/thicker than the hair at the top. The middle line on both shoes need to be yellow. The clothes need to be a smidge brighter. If BY doesn't have these changes I may attempt them when I get a computer.

Quote from: SmashClash on December 22, 2010, 04:44:50 PM
Ok, it's pretty cool. Hey Beyond can I have permission to make SSJ4 Goku(It's my persona) out of your Goku when I get a computer for Christmas?
Sure.

Quote from: SmashClash on December 22, 2010, 06:04:14 PM
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on December 22, 2010, 04:54:44 PM

great job ;D
The hair less-accurate than I thought. The middle hair needs to be bigger/thicker than the hair at the top. The middle line on both shoes need to be yellow. The clothes need to be a smidge brighter. If BY doesn't have these changes I may attempt them when I get a computer.


Do you realize how many pictures of Goku there are? Look Goku up on google and you'll see what I mean. There is no set standard for Gokus hair and I'm not basing mine off of any one pic.

I wonder who will make a Goku psa using this model before I fininsh my project. This vertex is going great His mouth looked too wide though in the OP pic.
I'm hungry! Feed me.

Quote from: BeyondYou on December 22, 2010, 06:25:23 PM
Quote from: SmashClash on December 22, 2010, 04:44:50 PM
Ok, it's pretty cool. Hey Beyond can I have permission to make SSJ4 Goku(It's my persona) out of your Goku when I get a computer for Christmas?
Sure.

Quote from: SmashClash on December 22, 2010, 06:04:14 PM
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on December 22, 2010, 04:54:44 PM

great job ;D
The hair less-accurate than I thought. The middle hair needs to be bigger/thicker than the hair at the top. The middle line on both shoes need to be yellow. The clothes need to be a smidge brighter. If BY doesn't have these changes I may attempt them when I get a computer.


Do you realize how many pictures of Goku there are? Look Goku up on google and you'll see what I mean. There is no set standard for Gokus hair and I'm not basing mine off of any one pic.

K, but I don't remember seeing Goku with all red lines on his shoes(idk).

Imma fix the middle red line, I was just pointing out the hair.

K, yeah I understand I saw Goku had skinny hair, fat hair, rearranged hair on Google Images so it's fine. ;D Also, thanks for the permission. :D

I need opinions. Something just seems off to me. I already plan to brighten the texture and clean it up..... but I don't know, something besides that doesn't feel right.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That first shot is just badass!

As for improvements, maybe if you made the clothing more defined and the head higher-res it'll work. But I gotta say, this is an instant-download.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]