Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Gah...too much tease, I WANT MEH GOKU!

I see you fixed his shoes :)

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

looks better, but it still looks weird to me, dont know why though...

^Maybe its his mid-section. It kinda looks...streteched?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: BeyondYou on December 23, 2010, 07:19:09 PM
Quote from: jokekid on December 23, 2010, 06:44:12 PM
^LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how is goku going btw?
This is what I have right now. I completely revertexed the upper portion of his chest/neck area and edited the UVs in an attempt to reduce the texture stretching as much as possible. Still need to clean it up a lot more, but I feel it's getting better.




Release it already man, damn lol

If you don't really like it, you can always do a V2 in the future.

It already looks good as hell to me, mr. f*cking perfectionist you =]

So, after Goku... are you going to do Sasuke or MMZ Zero?

Quote from: renkaken on December 23, 2010, 11:12:14 PM
So, after Goku... are you going to do Sasuke or MMZ Zero?
...Im pretty sure its safe to say sasuke,I doubt he would make a poll to have the runner-up be the actual winner...that'd be a little silly, dont you think? Although i think he should eventaully do megaman(over samus plez :) )
Oh god, did I say silly? Damn....

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

I'd just fix his face (eyes and maybe nose), and add his symbol, and yes, perfect.

It's release-ready, IMO.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Hey is somebody working on a Stitch PSA.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Nice Goku, BY. Yeah it's getting there just a bit more cleaning up. It looks like his style a bit now.

OMFG Goku looks so sick..i've been waiting for this man i could just cry!
Beyondyou you should make Pain from the naruto series..man that would be awsome

Quote from: sageof6paths on December 24, 2010, 02:22:17 AM
OMFG Goku looks so sick..i've been waiting for this man i could just cry!
Beyondyou you should make Pain from the naruto series..man that would be awsome

Take narutos head, take akasuki sasukes body, then recolor and there you go.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Umm yea tried that already it looks ok but ike's hair is hard to vertex to make it look like pains hair...thats y i asked beyondyou...but u seem to knoe how to do it right no it all??..give it a shot!!

Quote from: sageof6paths on December 24, 2010, 05:09:56 AM
Umm yea tried that already it looks ok but ike's hair is hard to vertex to make it look like pains hair...thats y i asked beyondyou...but u seem to knoe how to do it right no it all??..give it a shot!!
Naruto and Pain have similar hair,just use narutos. Also, if youve tried that already, y u no release(or show pics)? I doubt Beyond would do it do to other things and naruto haters :srs:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601