Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: SSJCerious on December 29, 2010, 05:00:18 AM
Hey Beyond, hows Sasuke?
*Looks at preview*
:patrick:
O...M...G...
Looking like the import, GREAT JOB!!!!
Are you gonna move the sheath? Or add the belt?


xD Thanks.

Yea. I plan to attempt the belt, I'm not sure if there's enough verts to work with to get it to look exactly like his belt but it'll be more than what's in the preview. The sheathe should be easy to do, so don't worry about that.

O.M.G Saskue looks just beautiful...wow man great job..now do tobi lol

SWAG for Sasuke  :happy:


:srs:


why do you always cover your previews with blood ?

*Insert the usual OMG DAT LOOKS AWESOME SWAG TO DA MAX comment here*


Quote from: GameWatching on December 29, 2010, 11:44:37 AM
why do you always cover your previews with blood ?

It's not blood, he does that to know where wich part of the texture is on the model (that's what I suppose).

For anyone who wants to see what Beyond is aiming for with Sasuke:

His Progress
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Actual Model
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

And hearing he'll also revamp Naruto, I'm getting even more excited.

^I know! If only he could add the kunai and shuriken pouchs....He would make model importing obsolete XD

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on December 29, 2010, 04:32:02 PM
^I know! If only he could add the kunai and shuriken pouchs....He would make model importing obsolete XD
The Naruto PSA already has the kunai as a external graphic effect, so that's not really needed.
The pouch... yeah, I hope he can get that working.

^Yeah, i meant the pouch on his butt and the one on his leg. But Im pretty sure hes only doing his head(face and hair)

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on December 29, 2010, 05:04:20 PM
^Yeah, i meant the pouch on his butt and the one on his leg. But Im pretty sure hes only doing his head(face and hair)

I'll probably try do the butt pouch while I'm at it. The one on his leg, I doubt I could find something to use for that.

Didnt ike have a sword sheathe? lol, i never payed attention to him when playing.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on December 29, 2010, 05:10:20 PM
Didnt ike have a sword sheathe? lol, i never payed attention to him when playing.

I do think that's over Marth, considering it's a revamp of the one already on Marth?

^We're talking about the naruto revamp he volunteered to do... :notimp:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601