Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Looks good so far, really accurate.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Pik on December 29, 2010, 06:38:30 PM
Looks good so far, really accurate.

Curse you, Pik! You took page 100! >: (

I wanted page 100.  :oshi:

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Gratz for pg 100!  Now you join Mewtwo2k as one of the greats who got 100 pages!


I gotta say, that is a fine lookin' Sasuke.  Looks a lot better than your previous one.


Quote from: jokekid on December 29, 2010, 08:52:18 PM
u removed ur old stuff from the OP????
why?


It was getting cluttered. I'm nearing the 50 hack milestone, new year, and 100th page. Time for new beginnings, 2011 will be a great year for BeyondYou hackery.

And thanks everyone. :)

lol, that sasuke is looking good, but i must admit i dont even rly like the real model...

Quote from: jokekid on December 29, 2010, 09:53:07 PM
lol, that sasuke is looking good, but i must admit i dont even rly like the real model...
You probobly dont even like sasuke so....whatever, haters gonna hate XD

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

More progress, finally got him exported. I'll make a version with a more detailed, less flat colored texture in addition to this since I know a lot of people would prefer that. Should be done soon, tomorrow at the earliest.



Sasuke's looking amazing, here's a comparison with V2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can't wait for release. :)

I....dont know what to say...
Just....keep it up, okay?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Wow when I first saw that I was like who posted a pic of the sasuke model import with a crappy blood texture on it then i noticed it was really one of beyondyou's amazing vertexs :af:
this looks great so far man :)
also if you make an update to naruto im sure it will be as epic maybe even more then this one :D