Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
December 30, 2010, 02:38:50 AM #1500 Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 02:39:45 AM by Fliptocat
Quote from: SSJCerious on December 30, 2010, 02:33:21 AM
....why are you Beyond...
boobies? :srs:


^My thoughts exactly.




December 30, 2010, 02:53:58 AM #1504 Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 03:41:58 AM by SpAcRiGgA
damn your fu*kn amazing every time you make something. It seems you just keep getting better. I don't even like Naruto and I think that its good. great job!!!!
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

I thought it was a model IMPORT.
GRRRRReat job!
;D

/frosted_flakes
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

He's BeyondBoobies because he is. Nothing can control him. Deal with it. 8)

Also diggin the Blazblue avatar.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

He's a vertex wizard, he can do whatever he wants.
Like Dantarion is a hacking wizard, who also can do whatever he wants.

Quote from: Beyond Boobies on December 29, 2010, 10:54:33 PM
More progress, finally got him exported. I'll make a version with a more detailed, less flat colored texture in addition to this since I know a lot of people would prefer that. Should be done soon, tomorrow at the earliest.




told ya that it was blood  :srs:


Quote from: SSJCerious on December 29, 2010, 10:09:47 PM
Quote from: jokekid on December 29, 2010, 09:53:07 PM
lol, that sasuke is looking good, but i must admit i dont even rly like the real model...
You probobly dont even like sasuke so....whatever, haters gonna hate XD

i DO liike sasuke, why do u think u know me...?
i just say i dont like the original model, i never rly liked 3d models of any manga/anime character...
they keep trying to make it manga-ish, but never rly get it working...


@beyond boobies:
will u make a hig res texture like the version 2?
i like the texture better than the new one, although the model from v3 is better than v2 ^^

^Im not saying i think know you(dont know WHERE you got that from), i even said "probably" (which is an awkward word).

V2's texture is...odd. Although it probably would look better on this model, idk.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601


^It's to the maximum. That's all you need to know.

EDIT: :srs:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601