Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
December 30, 2010, 02:23:25 PM #1515 Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 03:59:59 PM by SSJCerious
Quote from: Beyond Boobies on December 28, 2010, 05:17:48 PM
:srs:

Swag. Is to the maximum. End of story.
Jerk.

EDIT: ...yeah, just to let everyone know, Im NOT calling Beyond a jerk...lol.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

I lol everytime someone calls that red crap blood. xD Anyways, getting closer to completion, though Imma have to revertex his skirt cloth thingy 'cuz theres some bad clipping with his legs.



And yes, I'll make a higher res texture in addition to the one above.
This is a pic I took of the new model with v2s texture. This will NOT be the high res texture I use in the release, I just did this out of curiousity.:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And yes, swag is to the maximum. All day.

definition of swag:

(alert very big spoiler)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


lol at 7 swag definitions...
from the urban dictionary... :srs:

on-topic:
that high-res looks good, but will need some fixes...

December 30, 2010, 02:29:52 PM #1518 Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 02:32:39 PM by SSJCerious
LOL, now that I've seen the high-res texture, I kinda like it. The only thing i dont like i shade of blue his skirt-thing is, a little too dark. But like said, youll be making different high-res textures so.... :p

EDIT: @jokekid LOL, I used that same definition on his other thread.

EDIT 2: Ive noticed one part of the sheathe is still there....is it unmovable? I remember I removed it once...

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

The new texture looks really nice Beyond.
@Jokekid
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


^LOL, you have a personal icon. Im starting to get one too: ۞_۞

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on December 30, 2010, 02:29:52 PM
LOL, now that I've seen the high-res texture, I kinda like it. The only thing i dont like i shade of blue his skirt-thing is, a little too dark. But like said, youll be making different high-res textures so.... :p

EDIT: @jokekid LOL, I used that same definition on his other thread.

EDIT 2: Ive noticed one part of the sheathe is still there....is it unmovable? I remember I removed it once...


You mean the hilt of his blade? It technically can be moved, but it's kind of connected to the one he holds in his hand. So if I move it left the one in his hand moves left, therefore If I try to move it around to his back the one in his hand will be way off. Not that it matters, since it only shows up when Marth does his sheathe animation.


Quote from: GameWatching on December 30, 2010, 03:11:48 PM
i wish i had my personal word  :srs:
:srs:

^That is your personal word. :srs:

wasnt there a weird glitch where marth's ear was moved to the floor if u vertex his sheath?
at least that's what ive read sumwhere...

Quote from: jokekid on December 30, 2010, 03:19:43 PM
wasnt there a weird glitch where marth's ear was moved to the floor if u vertex his sheath?
at least that's what ive read sumwhere...


Nooo... His ear gets messed up when you use the wrong vertex set when morphing each of his different faces, that's what happened to Piks Roy and happened to me before. The sheathe can be vertexed no problem.

OK, like you said, it only shows up in sheathe animations, and besides, I can get rid of it in animations.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

One last question and Im out of your hair:
Whats up with his belt? Can you make it thicker or is that a no-no?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on December 30, 2010, 03:32:53 PM
One last question and Im out of your hair:
Whats up with his belt? Can you make it thicker or is that a no-no?


I could try to thicken it up a bit. There's not a lot to work with, but it probably could be better than how it is now.

release soon?
cuz the last preview was almost perfect... ^^

Quote from: jokekid on December 30, 2010, 03:50:27 PM
release soon?
cuz the last preview was almost perfect... ^^


It depends if you want to wait for the detailed texture. If you guys rather me release the existing texture at first and just include the detailed one in the download later, I can probably have it out by tonight.