Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Beyond Say sounds like Beyonce.

I hope that wasn't intended, BeyondUs




Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 31, 2010, 10:57:25 AM
I find it suspicious how "BeyondBoobies" is winning :>.>:

Yeah I know man.. people must be making fake accounts to vote on the poll numerous times.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 31, 2010, 01:40:18 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 31, 2010, 10:57:25 AM
I find it suspicious how "BeyondBoobies" is winning :>.>:

Yeah I know man.. people must be making fake accounts to vote on the poll numerous times.
Aafyre's thread 2.0?

Good lord Beyond, that looks amazing. I hate Naruto with a burning passion, but this gonna be an insta-download for me.

I'm waiting for that awesome Sasuke.
Thought i hate the emo guy it's gonna be insta-download
Quote from: BeyondYou
- Scizor
- Wander (shadow of the cous)
- Ryu (Street Fighter)
- SLIPPY MOTHERF*CKIN TOAD!
- Prince of Persia (Latest Design)
- Siegfried (Soul Caibur 4)
- Megaman Zero Zero
- Yoda
- Krystal
- Aqua (Kingdom Hearts)
- Raiden Reattempt
- Crono Revamp
- Vergil Revamp
- Travis Touchdown Revamp

There's no Roy Revamp :oshi:






I read the manga, yes.
Anyway, BeyondYou, when are you going to upload Sasuke?

Quote from: ds22 on December 31, 2010, 04:07:53 PM
I read the manga, yes.
Anyway, BeyondYou, when are you going to upload Sasuke?


Sometime tonight. I technically could've released Sasuke last night but I wasn't satisfied with him yet. The detailed texture will probably be released at the same time seeing how things are goin' now.

Quote from: BeyondYou on December 31, 2010, 04:11:01 PM
Quote from: ds22 on December 31, 2010, 04:07:53 PM
I read the manga, yes.
Anyway, BeyondYou, when are you going to upload Sasuke?


Sometime tonight. I technically could've released Sasuke last night but I wasn't satisfied with him yet. The detailed texture will probably be released at the same time seeing how things are goin' now.
Good to know.