Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
*Ends off topic discussion with sexy new page*


In order to unmirror his legs I shrank some of the faces on his left leg. The problem is when he animates he has a little white band going across his leg. Should I leave it as it was and just have it orange straight down or is it fine as it is now?

Also that arm scroll thing he has moves with his shoulder bone. =_= So Imma have to put it so it's above his shoulder instead of his arm. Should I do that or just remove the damn thing altogether?


Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on January 02, 2011, 12:10:55 AM
Your Sasuke looks alright. The other two look kool

K. Thanks. >_>



Here is the odd thing i was talking about with Sasuke's left eye
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


Quote from: dpgthirteen on January 02, 2011, 12:26:05 AM
Here is the odd thing i was talking about with Sasuke's left eye
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



You mean his right eye? >_>

I'll be sure to fix that soon.


Also is someone gonna answer my questions on top of the page? I'd really like some feedback on them. :srs:

Velen, end it.
Shoulder thing: I think you should remove it Beyond, its more of an eyesore.
White Line: And its fine, u'll proably barely see it in game

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 02, 2011, 12:31:23 AM
Velen, end it.
Shoulder thing: I think you should remove it Beyond, its more of an eyesore.
White Line: And its fine, u'll proably barely see it in game

I was thinking the same thing
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

LOL @ the spongebob poll.

Don't ever stop making these polls BeyondDrake.

Also, what happened to Krystal?

Try saving the arm piece.
The white line probably won't be noticeable ingame.

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 02, 2011, 12:31:23 AM
Velen, end it.
Shoulder thing: I think you should remove it Beyond, its more of an eyesore.
White Line: And its fine, u'll proably barely see it in game

I was joking. =P

*Scrolls up and looks at Naruto.*

What are those black patches on his arms that seem extremely out of place?

As for the white band on his leg, my vote goes to minimizing it's appearance rather than eliminating it altogether. It'd be barely noticeable in game anyway.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302



Thanks for the feedback, Sai, SSJ, and DS22. :)

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 02, 2011, 12:33:24 AM
LOL @ the spongebob poll.

Don't ever stop making these polls BeyondDrake.

Also, what happened to Krystal?


It's on my list of things to do. I probably should do her next since she's actually started and all...

Quote from: Velen on January 02, 2011, 12:36:14 AM
Quote from: SSJCerious on January 02, 2011, 12:31:23 AM
Velen, end it.
Shoulder thing: I think you should remove it Beyond, its more of an eyesore.
White Line: And its fine, u'll proably barely see it in game

I was joking. =P

*Scrolls up and looks at Naruto.*

What are those black patches on his arms that seem extremely out of place?

As for the white band on his leg, my vote goes to minimizing it's appearance rather than eliminating it altogether. It'd be barely noticeable in game anyway.

Those black patches are me not being done with the texture. lol

looks rly good beyond ^^
btw, why isnt there any young naruto hack???

Quote from: jokekid on January 02, 2011, 12:44:15 AM
looks rly good beyond ^^
btw, why isnt there any young naruto hack???


Thanks and probably because he's even more annoying than older Naruto. xD