Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
January 02, 2011, 05:40:39 AM #1650 Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 05:42:16 AM by DancingDestroyer
...Especially when you can still tell it's a vertex. It's one thing when BY churns out something like Zero, Stitch or Skull Kid, but Naruto and Sauske just look like Ike and Marth edits. Pretty great ones at that, but still.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Well, Ike is the closest looking to Naruto & Marth has the closest feel/mood as Sasuke.

Edit: Ooo! I almost forgot. Can you make his FS eyes Kyuubi eyes?(Cuz I know you're good @ eye texture)

So BeyondWayne what r u making next?
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Hm...? Beyond, your position is Special Access......Cool for you(I think) :af:

Quote from: BeyondYou on January 02, 2011, 03:39:10 AM
Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on January 02, 2011, 03:12:34 AM
Maybe just put the arm scroll above his shoulder. I would still like it part of him. Also for the leg thing Naruto has a black band between the white bandage stuff... on the outside of his pants... why does he have that on again? Anyway the hair is looking much better, can't wait.

...I chose "Is."

The arm scroll is gone now.... oh well. And I don't know why he has that on. : [

Quote from: ds22 on January 02, 2011, 03:23:44 AM
I just want to know, is the headband fixable?


What do you mean by fixable? This is what I have so far with his headband, I'm not done yet though.



That's more like it.
And it isn't possible to make his leg pouch out of the arm scroll, or is it?

u can use the bone tree editor ^^
of course it would desync wifi like crazy but still...

Wonderful, we need another sauske hack about as bad as we need a SUPER MEGA EPIC CLOUD STRIFE hack >_>'''

Seriously, what's with all the naruto hacks of JUST naruto and Sauske, the only other character I've seen is Kakashi over snake. Give us some variaty people! :srs:

Jiraya: Reason, he is epic, and funny, far more fitting character for a somewhat comical fighting game like Brawl.
Tsunade: Why not, brawl needs more girls in it >_> pluss 106! XD

Kiba: Kiba actually has a lot of fans, though particularly on naruto forums :P and you could use nintendog as a base for akumaru.

Zabuza: HUGE ASS SWORD! Nuf said >_>

Any other ideas?

Itachi
Pein
Tobi/madara
Kabuto

Sauske still looks epic though ^+^


Quote from: SSJCerious on January 02, 2011, 02:08:49 PM
^There is suigetsu, kisame, and killer bee.

Exactly, sooooo many epic characters, yet we CONTINUE to get
Sauske
Naruto
Orochimaru

There's two lame ones of Ino and Sakura over peach (and honestly, they aren't that good) but other than kakashi those three are all we see. :l

^They're called revamps...

EDIT: I meant that we have suigetsu, kisame, and killer bee hacks.

EDIT #2:
Kisame
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5411
Suigetsu
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2015
Killerbee
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5663

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 02, 2011, 02:05:58 PM
Wonderful, we need another sauske hack about as bad as we need a SUPER MEGA EPIC CLOUD STRIFE hack >_>'''

Seriously, what's with all the naruto hacks of JUST naruto and Sauske, the only other character I've seen is Kakashi over snake. Give us some variaty people! :srs:

Jiraya: Reason, he is epic, and funny, far more fitting character for a somewhat comical fighting game like Brawl.
Tsunade: Why not, brawl needs more girls in it >_> pluss 106! XD

Kiba: Kiba actually has a lot of fans, though particularly on naruto forums :P and you could use nintendog as a base for akumaru.

Zabuza: HUGE ASS SWORD! Nuf said >_>

Any other ideas?

Itachi
Pein
Tobi/madara
Kabuto

Sauske still looks epic though ^+^

BeyondYou decided to make Sasuke and Naruto, you can't change his choice.

Sasuke really needed a revamp, which he got. NOW I'd dare to say another Sasuke revamp won't be needed, so your arguments could have a meaning if he decides to make another Sasuke revamp, but then again, it's his choice, not yours.

Same goes with Naruto. They both were look-alike rather than perfect, now you could say we won't need another revamp of them, but they had to be remastered.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 02, 2011, 02:05:58 PM
Wonderful, we need another sauske hack about as bad as we need a SUPER MEGA EPIC CLOUD STRIFE hack >_>'''

Seriously, what's with all the naruto hacks of JUST naruto and Sauske, the only other character I've seen is Kakashi over snake. Give us some variaty people! :srs:

Jiraya: Reason, he is epic, and funny, far more fitting character for a somewhat comical fighting game like Brawl.
Tsunade: Why not, brawl needs more girls in it >_> pluss 106! XD

Kiba: Kiba actually has a lot of fans, though particularly on naruto forums :P and you could use nintendog as a base for akumaru.

Zabuza: HUGE ASS SWORD! Nuf said >_>

Any other ideas?

Itachi
Pein
Tobi/madara
Kabuto

Sauske still looks epic though ^+^
Do we really need to have every single Naruto character in Brawl?  Naruto and Sasuke are enough.  They're the main characters, so it makes sense that they were the ones added, and now that they are in, can't we stop asking for more Naruto characters, at least for the time being?  If you really wanted variety, you would be asking for non-Naruto characters.  Perhaps characters from non-represented video games or anime, maybe even American cartoons or comics.


Will this Naruto vertex work for the CON Naruto PSA?
I'm hungry! Feed me.