Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Swag is to the maximum at all times. I hate Naruto and it's fanboys, but the hack looks great. I googled him and it looks very much alike if not the same. Good job BeyondWizKhalifa.

Now is it the furry's turn yet?

Woah...

That really does look like an import o_o

Do you mind if I rerelease CON Naruto with your vertex? This thing is too perfect not to ask...you will be very, very blatantly credited, of course.



Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 03, 2011, 03:45:31 AM
Swag is to the maximum at all times. I hate Naruto and it's fanboys, but the hack looks great. I googled him and it looks very much alike if not the same. Good job BeyondWizKhalifa.

Now is it the furry's turn yet?


Yup. I think I made the Anime fanboys happy, so now it's time to please the furries. : 3 Krystal is next.

Quote from: .Fade on January 03, 2011, 03:47:41 AM
Woah...

That really does look like an import o_o

Do you mind if I rerelease CON Naruto with your vertex? This thing is too perfect not to ask...you will be very, very blatantly credited, of course.


Of course you can use it man. xD Go ahead.

Hey, just 1 thing: what's wrong with his toes?

Do you think when I get a computer on the 5th I can make his toe texture correct & also make his eyes just like in the anime show. You'll share the downloads(in collaboration).

Quote from: SmashClash on January 03, 2011, 03:58:08 AM
Hey, just 1 thing: what's wrong with his toes?

Do you think when I get a computer on the 5th I can make his toe texture correct & also make his eyes just like in the anime show. You'll share the downloads(in collaboration).


>_> The areas where his toes are is only a tiny portion of the texture image, so there's some stretching. If you think you can improve it., go ahead

You have 10 members looking at your thread. You are ballin sir.

Also, this makes me a happy man:

Quote from: BeyondYou on January 03, 2011, 03:49:51 AM
Yup. I think I made the Anime fanboys happy, so now it's time to please the furries. : 3 Krystal is next.

Sorry if I sounded like a bother Beyond, I'm kind of a perfectionist like you. :D The whole model is perfect, though.

The one thing about Naruto is that it's over Ike. I keep having to rotate between standard Ike (Who I used to main), Cloud, and Naruto.

It is about f**king time we get a decent Krystal (Or an amazing one, it's you). Something is wrong when I search Krystal on BV, and the most downloaded is a Nude version. I'm not judging, but the magnitude of it's popularity is a bit shocking.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

January 03, 2011, 04:39:21 AM #1688 Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 04:46:36 AM by SpAcRiGgA
You did an amazing job BeyondJeezy. u got the best vertexd sh*t on here ;D Can't wait to see you work ur magic with Krystal ;D
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 03, 2011, 04:02:02 AM
You have 10 members looking at your thread. You are ballin sir.

Also, this makes me a happy man:

Quote from: BeyondYou on January 03, 2011, 03:49:51 AM
Yup. I think I made the Anime fanboys happy, so now it's time to please the furries. : 3 Krystal is next.

:af2::af2::af2::af2

PLEASE tell me you're doing her adventures outfit! :D


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 03, 2011, 04:58:04 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 03, 2011, 04:02:02 AM
You have 10 members looking at your thread. You are ballin sir.

Also, this makes me a happy man:

Quote from: BeyondYou on January 03, 2011, 03:49:51 AM
Yup. I think I made the Anime fanboys happy, so now it's time to please the furries. : 3 Krystal is next.

:af2::af2::af2::af2

PLEASE tell me you're doing her adventures outfit! :D

Nope, Assault.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302



I see that the SWAG king has done a flawless port of the CoN3 Naruto model and perfectly was able to replicate .Fade's CoN Naruto PSA in his screenshots.

Dang man, you're too good...