Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: br3compactor on January 07, 2011, 08:18:20 PM
You know, the bigger the series, the more characters; the more characters, the more hacks about that series...
Bingo.  That's why we see so many hacks for Marvel and DC characters.
Wait...

Lol, just kidding.  I know what you mean.  I suppose that I just have to come to terms with the fact that the characters that I like aren't nearly as popular is most of the characters from series like FF, KH and other games.

Quote from: DancingDestroyer on January 07, 2011, 07:59:24 PM
Lightning? Funny thing, I've been wondering what a BeyondYou-made Light would turn out. (after Mario stopped his ofc)

Or something.

edit: Victory, get outta here man. Lightning isn't Cloud. She's actually cool!
edit2: I see that you moved Ike's belt up. Isn't that one of the reasons why MK's lightning initially had problems?

It is where he had problems but thats his chest strap/plate thing that I used.

I didn't realize me makin' another FF character would be such an issue. lol

Quote from: BeyondYou v2 on January 07, 2011, 08:24:47 PM
I didn't realize me makin' another FF character would be such an issue. lol
No, it's not a problem at all.  I was just a little annoyed at seeing that you were making her.  I apologize for any trouble that I have caused.


FINALLY a decent Lightning vertex.  The other ones in the vault are rather lame.  Shame it's over Ike though but meh, I can deal with it XD

Krystal is looking AMAZING so far man.

Lightning looks cool, that girl from FF right?

And how the f*ck is that Snake? Wow man, looking good, although I think his body might be too big, specially the stomach area. Or maybe his head is too small? lol great previews though!

i hope to see Krystal released this weekend, but that probably wont happen. :(

Anyways, lightning and ryu look awesome! who is lightning on?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


The answer can't possibly be swag.
Swag can EASILY be taken away. :P
.....it's obviously TO THE MAXIMUM!

when ryu's finished someone has GOT to make a PSA for him
its not ryu if he cant HADOUKEN
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: Mr.Doggie on January 07, 2011, 10:06:20 PM
when ryu's finished someone has GOT to make a PSA for him
its not ryu if he cant HADOUKEN

Agreed, and the moveset ideas would be easy. B: Hadouken. Side-B: Hurricane Kick. Up-B: Shoryuken.

Not sure about Down-B though.

Maybe Shinku Hadouken for final smash.


Swag. And haha at option number 5. You crazy my dude you really are lol

KRYSTAL IS LOOKING EPICCC@@

No seriously, it's epic compared to the others....*sigh* still wish Fireking woulda finished his since he was doing the adventures outfit T-T

NEW PREVIEW of BeyondYou v2
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


sorry for my English I'm Mexican XD

when will create a zero megaman???