Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: TheLegend75 on January 08, 2011, 02:17:18 AM
sorry for my English I'm Mexican XD

when will create a zero megaman???

He made Zero already.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 08, 2011, 02:22:23 AM
Quote from: TheLegend75 on January 08, 2011, 02:17:18 AM
sorry for my English I'm Mexican XD

when will create a zero megaman???

He made Zero already.
I think he was referring to the Mega Man Zero styled Zero, which no one has made yet.   Someone really should make that...


Krystal's looking better, Lightning currently scares the bejeezus out of me, and Ryu is looking good too.

Exactly how did you use the top portion of the jacket to make the collar area? My friend (Read: Sai) can't seem t figure out how to do it, and I even suggested it to him because it would look more natural with the animations.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Ne, would BY mind if I ported Krystal over to Marth so  I could make a more epic psa for Krystal chan ??

I agree, Megaman Zero's Zero needs to be made! He's my fave Mega-Man character. ;D

"You better make my f*ckin request already, you little b*tch! >: ("
This is pretty high on the polls. XD

>.>
I look forward to Ryu.
But when i look forward, all i see is a computer screen.

Quote from: Hax on January 08, 2011, 10:16:36 PM
"You better make my f*ckin request already, you little b*tch! >: ("
This is pretty high on the polls. XD

>.>
I look forward to Ryu.
But when i look forward, all i see is a computer screen.

Wow Hax nobody will never accept your request or even do it if you talk to them that way.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿




Sometimes I wonder why people bother posting when they don't even have the slightest clue of the context. Though you'd actually have to be blind to not know what Hax was referring to.

Am just saying swaring at people is not a good thing, but then again i think it's part of life.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

^
LOL, he was joking. Thats why i facepalmed. *facepalm*

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601