Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
SAVE DA MANGOES!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yay Aqua!
And no more Shadow. Hover skates are NOT the same as running at the speed of sound.

BY, has how you've done Krystal's neck screw it up in any of the animations?

I'm asking cause my friend Sai has renamed the bustN bone in the MDL0 so now the bust won't move in any of the animations.

I don't agree with the idea due to the fact it means screwing them up for the sake of completing the model. What do I tell him? :srs:

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

:af:
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

January 11, 2011, 11:10:35 PM #1864 Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 11:11:26 PM by Memories
So BeyondYou, you go by The Ghost of Christmas Past now.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Why is everyone chagning their name to something incredibly odd? Imma do that as well...I GOT IT!!!!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

^It's a conspiracy. :P My name's odd enough already anyway. Anyway, Aqua looks great, definitely downloading.

Quote from: EPICMEMEPINGAS900! on January 11, 2011, 11:17:49 PM
Why is everyone chagning their name to something incredibly odd? Imma do that as well...I GOT IT!!!!

900? Why not 9000? D:


A pear as your picture, EPICMEMEPINGAS9000!
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Memories on January 11, 2011, 11:25:34 PM
A pear as your picture, EPICMEMEPINGAS9000!
Correction, the LOLWUT pear :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 11, 2011, 11:32:38 PM
Quote from: Memories on January 11, 2011, 11:25:34 PM
A pear as your picture, EPICMEMEPINGAS9000!
Correction, the LOLWUT pear :P
Correction, a Talking LOLWUT Pear
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

^Correction, he's not talking. Thats a caption, not a speech bubble.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

The Ghost of Christmas Past?

Well, I'm the ghost of kick your ass!
/Deadpool

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.