Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Lightning's head is looking rad! I know the animations might not work out, but if you're up for renaming bones I'd use the headband tails for the hair swooping over her shoulder.

But I shouldn't tell you what to do, lmao (reading 'critique' in every post I make must get annoying  :>.>: )

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



That aqua model would fit this character pretty well:

Could you make a version with a normal skirt, normal boots and a vertexed tiara? iI have the original textures from Fire emblem radiant dawn, so I can easily make the texture for you.



Quote from: jokekid on January 12, 2011, 07:10:13 PM
poor marth, always turning into a girl...

it's not his fault he already has a tiara XD
Also marth's psa limit speaks for itself >_>

fire emblem characters are doomed ever since they created marth, now even IKE who was pretty manly is turning into a girl T.T

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 12, 2011, 07:26:27 PM
Quote from: jokekid on January 12, 2011, 07:10:13 PM
poor marth, always turning into a girl...

it's not his fault he already has a tiara XD
Also marth's psa limit speaks for itself >_>
marth psa limit isnt small....:srs:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: EPICMEMEPINGAS9000! on January 12, 2011, 08:19:57 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 12, 2011, 07:26:27 PM
Quote from: jokekid on January 12, 2011, 07:10:13 PM
poor marth, always turning into a girl...

it's not his fault he already has a tiara XD
Also marth's psa limit speaks for itself >_>
marth psa limit isnt small....:srs:

That's what I meant smart one >_>

It seams Peach, Link, Pit, Marth, Snake, MK, And Ike are the only ones that have serious balls when it comes to psa limits.

1. Aqua looks amazing. Another awesome "import" :P
2. Lightning= :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Aqua looks sick man, I'm deff getting this when you release it.

Lightning.... .... .................................. at least you got the face right for now ;o

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 12, 2011, 08:31:52 PM
Quote from: EPICMEMEPINGAS9000! on January 12, 2011, 08:19:57 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 12, 2011, 07:26:27 PM
Quote from: jokekid on January 12, 2011, 07:10:13 PM
poor marth, always turning into a girl...

it's not his fault he already has a tiara XD
Also marth's psa limit speaks for itself >_>
marth psa limit isnt small....:srs:

That's what I meant smart one >_>

It seams Peach, Link, Pit, Marth, Snake, MK, And Ike are the only ones that have serious balls when it comes to psa limits.

Pit has balls? O_O

Lightning looks kinda like a witch right now xD, but I know you'll fix that. Aqua is looking sexy at the moment. For your next project, I suggest a Vergil revamp. Nevermind, it's epic enough already.

cant wait for ryu and aqua, hopefully you can fix krystal and lightning.   :-\
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Yo BY, what do you think of this new Dante look? XD (OFF Topic I know, sue me. <__<)

EDIT:
Quote from: lucas_irineu on January 13, 2011, 05:39:30 AM
Quote from: scorcher9910 on January 13, 2011, 05:25:00 AM
Pit has balls? O_O
Everyone knows that Pit is a girl.



Can't wait for Ryu.

Whose Pit model is that? o_O