Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New



Quote from: Wolfric on January 13, 2011, 05:51:14 AM
Yo BY, what do you think of this new Dante look? XD (OFF Topic I know, sue me. <__<)

Even though you weren't talking to me -
I personally think it looks retarded. He looks like some 70's hipster with mental health issues.

Quote from: scorcher9910 on January 13, 2011, 05:13:27 PM
Quote from: Wolfric on January 13, 2011, 05:51:14 AM
Yo BY, what do you think of this new Dante look? XD (OFF Topic I know, sue me. <__<)

Even though you weren't talking to me -
I personally think it looks retarded. He looks like some 70's hipster with mental health issues.

Hahah, I wanted to be sure I wasn't the only one thinking that, Capcom said this was an origin game of Dante, but even then to me it makes no sense, I mean, he and Vergil are Twins.. Was Vergil like that too? <_<




How are the vertexes going, Mr. Beyond?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on January 14, 2011, 02:33:17 PM
How are the vertexes going, Mr. Beyond?


Goin' good. Expect Aqua today. Ryu, probably Sunday night or Monday. Haven't touched Krystal or Lightning much so not much progress on them. : /



TO THE MAXIMUM

Can't wait for Aqua! *Goes to the vault and hits refresh over and over*

...Don't judge me.

Quote from: Dark Aura on January 15, 2011, 12:48:09 AM
TO THE MAXIMUM

Can't wait for Aqua! *Goes to the vault and hits refresh over and over*

...Don't judge me.
It'll be around midnight EST, JSYK.

Quote from: BeyondYou on January 14, 2011, 02:36:47 PMHaven't touched Krystal or Lightning much so not much progress on them. : /

D:

Also, where the hell are the mangoes?