Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Marcus is epic man. Good job ;D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: BeyondYou on January 17, 2011, 05:11:40 AM
Here's that side thing I was working on. This sh*t only took like an hour and a half to do. It was pretty easy, so it may come out before Ryu since I'm having a hard time making his hair atm.

This is Sanke btw. Imma clean it up some more.



:patrick:

cant... wait... must... play.... as...
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 17, 2011, 05:19:35 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou on January 17, 2011, 05:11:40 AM
Here's that side thing I was working on. This sh*t only took like an hour and a half to do. It was pretty easy, so it may come out before Ryu since I'm having a hard time making his hair atm.

This is Sanke btw. Imma clean it up some more.



:patrick:

cant... wait... must... play.... as...
^This
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Marcus has Locust blood on him :P
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son


Where are the f*ckin' mangos!? >: O
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son



These polls are getting increasingly more creepy... >_>

Your heart is full of warmth, Beyond. Take that warmth and warm the world! :happy:

200th post ftw.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

I only have one thing to say to you all.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah yeah yeah, more mangoes for me.

BTW I noticed what you did in the OP, cross with green font means done and successfully released.

I hope I don't see a striked one with red font ;x


Quote from: BeyondYou on January 18, 2011, 04:59:02 AM
Imma work on the textures some more and then release soon.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hot damn that's good. O.o