Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
krystal release soon? what happened to ryu? did i miss something?
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: Mr.Doggie on January 20, 2011, 02:00:00 AM
krystal release soon? what happened to ryu? did i miss something?
This happened
Quote from: BeyondYou on January 19, 2011, 10:33:55 PM
Quote from: jokekid on January 19, 2011, 10:20:05 PM
did u start his face?
are u gonna edit all his faces or just one and disable the rest of them?
Yea, I started his face. I'm just gonna export his neutral face into all the his expressions since I'm lazy like that.

>.> Ryu may not come out as soon as I thought. But the good news is that Krystal should be coming out soon along with this, once I finish the one slot size mod. I doubt anyone knows who he is but I don't give a f*ck.




...Suggestion for later: Agunimon...or did you do him already?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

SUSANO!!!

So damn epic. It is perfect. I love how you got the model right, and that looks like the original textures. I wish Waka would have gotten that kind of attention. Bravo! Also excited for Krystal to come out too.



Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

:D
Awesome.
Just awesome.
Toon Link's my main, so I'll definitely use this.
BTW, the Okami model has a few problems with coloring.... his nose should be pink. (You can see the actual color by rotating the camera about 90 degrees around the y axis)

FC: 2191-7379-6272


Quote from: BeyondYou on January 20, 2011, 06:17:20 PM
....released

looks good man, but idk who that is. :/ will krystal be out soon?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: BeyondYou on January 20, 2011, 06:39:42 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 20, 2011, 06:35:27 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou on January 20, 2011, 06:17:20 PM
....released

looks good man, but idk who that is. :/ will krystal be out soon?


Tomorrow-ish. I just need to finish the texture.

oh kool! good to know. ;)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Susano is awesome.
Seriously, I compared the models. I'd say maybe one or two differences, but otherwise it's completely identical.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

The only thing that gives away that this is a ToonLink vertex is the filename.
That's how good you are.
I think you have even surpassed Mariokart64n and his Ganon and Mewtwo vertexes.

Hey, cool stuff BY!

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: ds22 on January 20, 2011, 08:12:15 PM
The only thing that gives away that this is a ToonLink vertex is the filename.
That's how good you are.
I think you have even surpassed Mariokart64n and his Ganon and Mewtwo vertexes.

i dont think so, Beyond is second best though, i still dont think hes as good as mariokart, all his hacks were near perfect.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



ppl plz check out his first hacks, and check his latest...
than check the time passed, and than say BEYOND RULES!!!