Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Oh XP
Man Susano looks epic btw, it looks as if you ripped the model right from the game :af2:

God, if I ever learn to animate like you guys can :af2: kiss toon link goodby <3

How did you vertex tl's sword without it getting *ked up? Every time I try to vertex links master sword it ends up looking terrible :l

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 21, 2011, 10:43:21 PM
God, if I ever learn to animate like you guys can :af2: kiss toon link goodby <3

Considering that you mix up vertex hacking and animating, that might take quite some time to.

Quote from: N on January 21, 2011, 10:47:07 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 21, 2011, 10:43:21 PM
God, if I ever learn to animate like you guys can :af2: kiss toon link goodby <3

Considering that you mix up vertex hacking and animating, that might take quite some time to.

I wasn't mixing it up >_> I know Susano is a vertex hack over toon link without animation edits.

It's not that it'll take me time to learn it, in fact animating is a breeze thanks to modset 4.1 (which I finally got working on my comp again) I just need to learn how to animate it and make it look nice you know? More or less I need to learn the patients it takes to animate lol

Alright well you heard it from the horse's mouth.

He's not quitting Krystal or Ryu, so everybody chill and take it easy.


BeyondYou, How did you indeed vertex Toon Link to be... rather that tall, taller than his original size? :srs:
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 21, 2011, 11:16:45 PM
Alright well you heard it from the horse's mouth.

He's not quitting Krystal or Ryu, so everybody chill and take it easy.
^This :srs:

Quote from: Power™ on January 21, 2011, 11:17:52 PM
BeyondYou, How did you indeed vertex Toon Link to be... rather that tall, taller than his original size? :srs:
In the description I read that he resized him.

Quote from: SmashClash on January 21, 2011, 11:19:43 PM
Quote from: Power™ on January 21, 2011, 11:17:52 PM
BeyondYou, How did you indeed vertex Toon Link to be... rather that tall, taller than his original size? :srs:
In the description I read that he resized him.
...without the need for animations? OR with?
Or one-slot animations. >.>
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Power™ on January 21, 2011, 11:32:24 PM
Quote from: SmashClash on January 21, 2011, 11:19:43 PM
Quote from: Power™ on January 21, 2011, 11:17:52 PM
BeyondYou, How did you indeed vertex Toon Link to be... rather that tall, taller than his original size? :srs:
In the description I read that he resized him.
...without the need for animations? OR with?
*shrugs*

I believe it uses one slot animations.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601


January 22, 2011, 12:00:44 AM #2096 Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 12:41:53 AM by Legendary Super Mario
Wow... So much cool stuff to look forward to. Ryu, Krystal and loads of other possibilities!

EDIT: Naruto's blade link fixed tiself so I don't need it no more.  ;)

I made the suggestion to Sai to try using the scarf for her bust and mess with the jacket and shirt verts to make the movement not mess up the visuals on the back, leaving little need to disable the BustN...I also suggested him to retry Krystal on Wolf...except he has the same problems with infuriates me to no end.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302