Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 25, 2011, 04:20:50 AM
Even in LOTR, the villains are the most cool.

Nah. The only cool villains are Saruman, the Nazgûl and the Balrog.

Quote from: N on January 25, 2011, 12:27:03 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 25, 2011, 04:20:50 AM
Even in LOTR, the villains are the most cool.

Nah. The only cool villains are Saruman, the Nazgûl and the Balrog.
This, i agree with him.

Also: Voted for Zant! ;D

Quote from: PrideToBeMe on January 25, 2011, 01:51:37 PM
Quote from: N on January 25, 2011, 12:27:03 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 25, 2011, 04:20:50 AM
Even in LOTR, the villains are the most cool.

Nah. The only cool villains are Saruman, the Nazgûl and the Balrog.
This, i agree with him.

Also: Voted for Zant! ;D


i agree sorta, Sauron and the Witch King of Angmar are tight as well in my opinion.

Zant did look good, i lookad at the texture files for him and it looked like he was a pain in the ass to make. one of his best hacks by far.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


SUSANOOOOOOOO :D
And krystal, whenever that happens >_> lol JK dude =3

susano all the time, i dont even rly like the character, nor do i use toon link muc, but damn, is that one sexy mod...

Quote from: jokekid on January 25, 2011, 03:53:19 PM
susano all the time, i dont even rly like the character, nor do i use toon link muc, but damn, is that one sexy mod...

How can you NOT like the character? @_@ he's *in hilarious XD

*snaps awake* A auhh asleep, I wasn't asleep, I was...in deep meditation! Now leave me be so I can concentrate on my meditation more! *goes back to sleep* - Susano

yh but i got bored of okami after the first battle with that weirdo in a ¿pink? suit...
dont rly remember if it was pink though...

Quote from: jokekid on January 25, 2011, 04:06:43 PM
yh but i got bored of okami after the first battle with that weirdo in a ¿pink? suit...
dont rly remember if it was pink though...
lol Waka sama! :af2:

yeah, the boss battles did get kind of repetitive, I wish they woulda been more creative in that aspect. Perhaps more zelda like bosses, they'd be harder to figure out since they don't shove their only weakpoint in your frigin face in the opening cutscene and you don't have all those nifty tools that make the weakspot shout "find meeeeee :D ". (unlike SOME bosses >_> )

Where is Sasuke :>.>:. But I choose Stitch.

January 25, 2011, 04:33:33 PM #2139 Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 04:34:40 PM by Christian_CAO
Your best hack so far, in terms of functionality and physical appearance? I'd say Zero V2  ;)
Though all of your hacks look amazing, there are actually some issues with some of your best works that make it difficult for me to fully enjoy them. Zero V2 not only looks great, but has no issues in game play  :) That's why I chose him, even though the same could be said of your Susano, Sasuke, Zant, Goku and Aqua  :P
^3^

you shoulder really make SSJ3 Goku since we already got goku/SSj goku and SSJ4 goku
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Same as Christian_CAO. I may have voted Stitch, but I got a really weird glitch with him (froze deformed over the sky), so it can't be voted as the best. Zero (voted), Zant, or Aqua would be the best of them. Anyway, Nightmare or Travis v2 would be even better than the ones in the poll.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: mariodk on January 25, 2011, 05:59:05 PM
you shoulder really make SSJ3 Goku since we already got goku/SSj goku and SSJ4 goku

wait till he finishes his current projects first >_<


Voted for Zero, because even though all your recent vertexes are amazing, Zero just stands out.