Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Wrong, my friend. Sasuke won a poll, and he (Beyond) offered to do Naruto.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Seriously, my favorite hack are :

Goku
Naruto
Sasuke
Zero v2
Viewtiful Joe
Travis Tounchdown

Other are perfect too but that was my favorite.



MegaMan Zero when you make him XD For now Sasuke V3

Quote from: xZedkiel on January 27, 2011, 02:29:07 AM
MegaMan Zero when you make him XD For now Sasuke V3

And sauske V4 when it comes out rite >->
This's (sorta) what I meant earlier :l

Susano. Just Susano... Susano.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

I personally like this Advent Children Cloud better than the one in the Vault.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Krystal looks awesome. Can't wait till you deem it "perfect." ^^

I'm not voting cause all the answers sound kind of mean :l
But I think Krystal would be OK to release now, maybe as liek a version 0.5 or something. That way pple know you're going to update it sooner or later and back off about the waiting thing.

Also.....WHY IS NOBODY VOTING SUSANO!! or at the very least....Banjo....I mean god...you turned mario AND fluud into that??

^Aafyer made that.  :srs: Also Beyond, just take your time to make it as good as you can. If you are positive it can't get better, then go ahead and release it, but otherwise just take your time.

Quote from: LookBeyondYou on January 26, 2011, 07:21:23 PM

... maybe I should finish that advent children cloud I started before Akari released his...


:af2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YCN-a0NsNk :af2:

Rejoice!


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Aafyre made Banjo  r)

Ninja'd by EnigmaticSpirit
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


That Cloud looks totally awesome!


...and you don't have to worry, nothing can ever be as overdone as Shadow. NOTHING.

*facepalm* my bad X_X
Still I think I'll get to work on my other project that I've been denying way too long thanks to a certain glitch. XP

I can't wait for Kid Buu, Baby Buu, Slippy, Yoda, R2-D2, Scizor, and Ryu. :)