Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
i voted yes on releasing krystal, im decent at bone editing now, if you released i could probably fix her up for you. or you could just send me the file, if you want to.

btw advent children cloud looks great, im gonna get this one.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Looks like Krystal's gloves are patched now, nice job man!

Quote from: LookBeyondYou on August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM
"Bla Bla Bla. Another Cloud." I don't really give a f*ck if Cloud has been overdone. I didn't like Akaris and with a new moveset coming out, I wanted to make him for myself.

This.


If anyone with a capture card or can run Dolphin at a decent speed can make a video of an in progress hack of mine, i'd appreciate it.

me.

for only 30 thus,
but speed and sound are 1337  :srs:

January 27, 2011, 01:44:28 PM #2195 Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 01:59:10 PM by PrideToBeMe
Quote from: LookBeyondYou on January 27, 2011, 01:29:22 PM
If anyone with a capture card or can run Dolphin at a decent speed can make a video of an in progress hack of mine, i'd appreciate it.
Everything for mah bro dude ;D Just pass me the links and i'll get on it for you :)

Also:
QuoteNo. Take your time and make it perfect. I wouldn't want you to release a hack if you weren't sure it was your absolute best.
^That!

K, lemme fix it up a bit I'll have for ya later.


Quote from: LookBeyondYou on January 27, 2011, 02:35:43 PM
K, lemme fix it up a bit I'll have for ya later.


Alright dude, i'll record them today and have it up before tomorrow my time.Which makes me have a total of 8 hours and 22 minutes and 30 seconds left XD   

Your Cloud...it looks....

[spoiler]LIKE A SEXY BEAST!!

Already it looks way better than Akari_Un's o.O I'm glad that you continued on with the project ^^

AC Cloud?  Interesting.  Can't say that I'm disappointed.  AC Cloud is my favorite version. ;D

Can't wait for the release!


How do you plan on working on Krystal 'until she's perfect?' How do you fix a problem with limited solutions?

Unless you just vertex her to be more and more like Fox, I guess. I'd just release her now though.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Im downloading AC cloud the second its uploaded 
Cant wait.


You sir, and the other vertex/texture makers from here,deserve a medal!!!
Your Krystal looks pretty good so far!!Can't wait!