Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New


Mangoes are tied with the other two!

Mangoes confirmed for Brawl.

:af:

Yoda is just epic!Good job,man!
It's Toon Link?
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!


this is going to be sick, in a week or 2 we could have yoda vs krystal vs darth vader vs fox.

someone should make a star wars level that goes over lylat cruise. :af:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.




Quote from: starlaladim on January 31, 2011, 07:59:08 PM
Sorry... but Cloud's nose is so weird that I gave up of downloading him...


:srs:

What's wrong with his nose? Imma try to fix everything while I'm at it.




cloud's supposed to be handsome, and sorry but he is damn ugly there xD
AC had very "clean" textures, specially on faces...


I agree that the face is the only problem.

The shape of the eyes is a bit weird, the eyebrows are too high and his nostrils are maybe just a bit too big.

It didn't stop me from downloading him, he's absolutely awesome, but the face could be improved.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.