Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Wait, is Mickey and Stiltch fixes already out? Cause I dont see the advice on the OT anymore :(

Quote from: Segtendo on February 01, 2011, 02:11:12 AM
Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking with LU capitalized?
Luffy from One Piece?
]
Why not Lulu from FF I think.




Quote from: renkaken on February 01, 2011, 03:34:50 AM
Quote from: Segtendo on February 01, 2011, 02:11:12 AM
Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking with LU capitalized?
Luffy from One Piece?
]
Why not Lulu from FF I think.

Luffy? on what? Pokemon Trainer? lol

Face better? Also I realized why I didn't make his hair transparent at the tips in the first place, the texture stretches badly and the tips on the texture aren't actually where the tips are on the model for some parts of his hair so he'll have chunks of his hair transparent in the middle .



Quote from: Paper Trainz on February 01, 2011, 01:09:45 PM
Face better? Also I realized why I didn't make his hair transparent at the tips in the first place, the texture stretches badly and the tips on the texture aren't actually where the tips are on the model for some parts of his hair so he'll have chunks of his hair transparent in the middle .



Then couldn't you trial and error the hell out of it till it looks decent?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I already liked it as it was, but this face is better.

I rather you be working on Mangoes honestly.

;o

Quote from: Velen on February 01, 2011, 01:29:06 PM
Quote from: Paper Trainz on February 01, 2011, 01:09:45 PM
Face better? Also I realized why I didn't make his hair transparent at the tips in the first place, the texture stretches badly and the tips on the texture aren't actually where the tips are on the model for some parts of his hair so he'll have chunks of his hair transparent in the middle .

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/1841/al1101312354binout.jpg

Then couldn't you trial and error the hell out of it till it looks decent?


If the hair is that much of an issue... then yes I could and will. But damn it's gonna be tedious.

But imma finish up some other hacks and come back to Cloud. I can upload the new face Cloud if you guys want.

Quote from: Paper Trainz on February 01, 2011, 01:14:18 AM
Quote from: Mr.Doggie on February 01, 2011, 01:11:09 AM
wow my vote for ryu just put him in first place
thank god for my urge to throw hadoukenz in brawl


Well, actually Mangoes is still first in the poll. Whoever has the most votes in like 4 hours from now is who I'm gonna focus on next. And if Mangoes wins, I'm seriously going to make mangoes. :srs:
he was in first, but then mangoe lovers took over the poll
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: Paper Trainz on February 01, 2011, 02:07:03 PM
Quote from: Velen on February 01, 2011, 01:29:06 PM
Quote from: Paper Trainz on February 01, 2011, 01:09:45 PM
Face better? Also I realized why I didn't make his hair transparent at the tips in the first place, the texture stretches badly and the tips on the texture aren't actually where the tips are on the model for some parts of his hair so he'll have chunks of his hair transparent in the middle .

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/1841/al1101312354binout.jpg

Then couldn't you trial and error the hell out of it till it looks decent?


If the hair is that much of an issue... then yes I could and will. But damn it's gonna be tedious.

But imma finish up some other hacks and come back to Cloud. I can upload the new face Cloud if you guys want.
yeah, pleae release the new face version Cloud :). And Btw, do you think u could release a Normal size sword version too? :) Pleeeeasee!? :(

^ but SDo0M is making a Cloud PSA with correct hitbox placements...