Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Toph Bei Fong on February 07, 2011, 10:43:54 PM
Dolphin does freeze more than the wii Doom

More reason for me to hate the dang thing :srs:

*Sigh* I hate having an unhacked PAL Wii on system 4.3 :-\

uh isnt there release for it why not check wiihacks.com

Or wiibrew.org

Crimson Apparel.. I like the sound of that. You going to Harvard or something?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on February 08, 2011, 03:09:16 AM
Or wiibrew.org

Crimson Apparel.. I like the sound of that. You going to Harvard or something?


lol. no. xD

It's just that all my avatars rock red jackets. So I thought Crimson Apparel would be a cool change for my username. Didn't realize the Harvard connection until I looked it up just now.

*waits for Krystal around midnight release*

Quote from: SmashClash on February 09, 2011, 12:51:00 AM
*waits for Krystal around midnight release*

this ^

hope you release it man, i sure dont want to finish mine now, knowing yours might be released soon. :af:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 09, 2011, 12:54:24 AM
Quote from: SmashClash on February 09, 2011, 12:51:00 AM
*waits for Krystal around midnight release*

this ^

hope you release it man, i sure dont want to finish mine now, knowing yours might be released soon. :af:

Are you kidding?? profect yours then release it, that way we have not one, but TWO awesome hacks =3

And I'd have an even better excuse to give my krystal psa a revamp, and possibly new specials. (depends on if I decide to give animation a try since the errors are finally fixed on the pat0 editing in BBmodset)

*Sees Krystal in Vault* OMGZ YOU RELEASED HER!? *hugs* Finally something blue that isn't a hedgehog or a car! Lol epic hack! Can't wait for someone to make a new PSA for it :D
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Krystal is finally in brawl! looks great Beyond. ;D

mind if i try to make an adventures krystal on her?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 09, 2011, 01:42:01 AM
Krystal is finally in brawl! looks great Beyond. ;D

mind if i try to make an adventures krystal on her?


Nope. I don't mind at all.

Glad you like it. :D

Do Krystal's arms always stick out like that, or are they just unfortunate snapshots? Either way don't bother changing it; you have spent way too long on it. You should work on other stuff instead.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

I'll be painfully honest BY, even if it's just a V1...Krystal is by far your worst looking hack.

She is stiff because of the BustN needing to be disabled, unavoidable, but it is part of why this does not look as good to me as I think it should.

I could try to do better, but I think I would blatantly fail unless I were to find a way to integrate the Jacket and the Shirt together as one thing, negating the need to disable the BustN.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

remember guys he said krystal had so major issues
also:
How about STFU? :srs: I like that better.
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: Mr.Doggie on February 09, 2011, 01:57:46 AM
remember guys he said krystal had so major issues
also:
How about STFU? :srs: I like that better.

I was begin honest and giving him feedback.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302