Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Finally!
lol kidding :P
BTW I'm guesing that since it's a beta, you fixed most of the issues with the model?
And i'll be revamping krystal psa soon xP
Possibly doing specials as well.


Quote from: SmashClash on February 09, 2011, 04:24:48 AM
I can''t wait til MC & Yoda...and Ryu.

agreed, especially master chief. marcus phoenix vs master chief would be sick!

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on February 09, 2011, 04:28:03 AM
Finally!
lol kidding :P
BTW I'm guesing that since it's a beta, you fixed most of the issues with the model?
And i'll be revamping krystal psa soon xP
Possibly doing specials as well.



you should make a psa, im working on turning this into adventures krystal with the staff. a staff based PSA would be awesome. ;D
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Special Tactics and Rescue Service? <.<

The last option is nerdy btw. So whoever voted that, shame on you.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 09, 2011, 04:41:33 AM
Special Tactics and Rescue Service? <.<

The last option is nerdy btw. So whoever voted that, shame on you.

How dare you! DX

Im an astronomer here, of course Im gonna pick that.....

Special Tactics and Rescue Service? <.<

I'll go for that one too! xD

Quote from: Tyrant Ridley on February 09, 2011, 04:44:09 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 09, 2011, 04:41:33 AM
Special Tactics and Rescue Service? <.<

The last option is nerdy btw. So whoever voted that, shame on you.

Pass the blunt! DX

Im a stoner here, of course Im gonna pick that up.....

Fixed.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 09, 2011, 07:05:05 AM
Quote from: Tyrant Ridley on February 09, 2011, 04:44:09 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 09, 2011, 04:41:33 AM
Special Tactics and Rescue Service? <.<

The last option is nerdy btw. So whoever voted that, shame on you.

How dare you! DX

Im an astronomer here, of course Im gonna pick that up.....

Fixed.

Re-Fixed. Nice try!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I dont think that STFU stands for Star Wars the Force Unleashed right? :P

Quote from: angelbless on February 09, 2011, 08:25:14 AM
I dont think that STFU stands for Star Wars the Force Unleashed right? :P
Yeah, sure, if you like telling people to Star Wars The **** Up

Nice Krystal so far!
Can't wait for yoda =O
btw, the evil ryu texture that i've sent you,worked right for your ryu project?
i just got the ssf4 texture, but the "kimono" is dark blue not black or dark gray.
if you wanna i can send you this one too ^^

Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 09, 2011, 04:35:22 AM
Quote from: SmashClash on February 09, 2011, 04:24:48 AM
I can''t wait til MC & Yoda...and Ryu.

agreed, especially master chief. marcus phoenix vs master chief would be sick!

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on February 09, 2011, 04:28:03 AM
Finally!
lol kidding :P
BTW I'm guesing that since it's a beta, you fixed most of the issues with the model?
And i'll be revamping krystal psa soon xP
Possibly doing specials as well.



you should make a psa, im working on turning this into adventures krystal with the staff. a staff based PSA would be awesome. ;D

Ahem

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12616

Video of the outdated vers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nis0yPsn68



Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on February 09, 2011, 02:31:22 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 09, 2011, 04:35:22 AM
Quote from: SmashClash on February 09, 2011, 04:24:48 AM
I can''t wait til MC & Yoda...and Ryu.

agreed, especially master chief. marcus phoenix vs master chief would be sick!

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on February 09, 2011, 04:28:03 AM
Finally!
lol kidding :P
BTW I'm guesing that since it's a beta, you fixed most of the issues with the model?
And i'll be revamping krystal psa soon xP
Possibly doing specials as well.



you should make a psa, im working on turning this into adventures krystal with the staff. a staff based PSA would be awesome. ;D

Ahem

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12616

Video of the outdated vers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nis0yPsn68




wow thats great, im gonna get this. adventures krystal with a staff would make more since with this psa so thats why im gonna make it.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Yeah, like I said it's an outdated version, version 0.5 is a mele version without the staff if people want to use the Assault model

I would love that if it was the adventures outfit <3 especially if you somehow made dynamic cloth. XP

BTW, I'm looking to incorperate some of the staff moves from the game (not ALL of them, but the actually fun ones ^+^) into the psa, sadly I need animations for those, particularly the up b and down smash, I could probably do the side B animation Think you could do that? I think I heard somewhere u could animate but XP

Quote from: Hollow on February 09, 2011, 02:10:30 AM
Quote from: Velen on February 09, 2011, 02:08:18 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 09, 2011, 02:04:02 AM
I reached for a star and got one! And her name is Krystal!

Also, I'm sure Beyond will revamp this in the future, just like all of his other hacks. Does anyone remember Zero V1 then what happened with Zero V2? Exactly.

I'm pleased, downloaded, and deff using this.

Swag all day every day.

ZeroV2 still has visual problems that can could only be fixed if PSA was used to make the pauldrons an article. His shoulders go through the pauldrons, and if you pause, they are very noticeable.

I am being honest about this.

If the V2 (assuming it ever happens anytime soon at all) If he can remake Krystal and find a way to make her have no animation issues, then I will concede.
Zero V2 has a needle sticking out of his eye. :srs:
i dont know about you but i dont see any needles sticking out anywhere
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.