Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New


Came here to drop that off :af:
Bask in its manliness.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Wow, you can really see the differences between Ike's and BY's Master Chiefs in that pic, and I gotta say, BY's wins hands down.

Sorry Ike.  Yours is good, but BeyondYou's is GOD-tier.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on February 11, 2011, 01:53:32 AM
Wow, you can really see the differences between Ike's and BY's Master Chiefs in that pic, and I gotta say, BY's wins hands down.

Sorry Ike.  Yours is good, but BeyondYou's is GOD-tier.

When it comes to the metallic look of the armor, Ike's is better. Straight details is where BY's wins.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on February 11, 2011, 02:07:12 AM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on February 11, 2011, 01:53:32 AM
Wow, you can really see the differences between Ike's and BY's Master Chiefs in that pic, and I gotta say, BY's wins hands down.

Sorry Ike.  Yours is good, but BeyondYou's is GOD-tier.

When it comes to the metallic look of the armor, Ike's is better. Straight details is where BY's wins.
True, though I never imagined MC's armor to be all that shiny, especially after all of the #$@! that he's been through.

Still, they're both good enough for me to have on my SD card, and it's nice to have MC vs MC every once in a while :P

Quote from: Velen on February 11, 2011, 02:07:12 AM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on February 11, 2011, 01:53:32 AM
Wow, you can really see the differences between Ike's and BY's Master Chiefs in that pic, and I gotta say, BY's wins hands down.

Sorry Ike.  Yours is good, but BeyondYou's is GOD-tier.

When it comes to the metallic look of the armor, Ike's is better. Straight details is where BY's wins.
If he makes it "shiny" it'll look metallic.

Quote from: Mr. Overrated on February 10, 2011, 06:55:12 PM

They'll come when I get the motivation to get to it. It's not a priority at the moment. So yea..


Will a cookie motivate you :P. Its ok we will wait :)

Quote from: SmashClash on February 11, 2011, 02:13:20 AM
Quote from: Velen on February 11, 2011, 02:07:12 AM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on February 11, 2011, 01:53:32 AM
Wow, you can really see the differences between Ike's and BY's Master Chiefs in that pic, and I gotta say, BY's wins hands down.

Sorry Ike.  Yours is good, but BeyondYou's is GOD-tier.

When it comes to the metallic look of the armor, Ike's is better. Straight details is where BY's wins.
If he makes it "shiny" it'll look metallic.

No, making it look properly metallic takes more effort than that. Just look at the Draufgänger crest. It it took a good amount of time to figure out how I wanted the metal to look.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Master Chief is great... Yoda next? I like Yoda, and Megaman Volnutt, but why not Lightning or Ryu? I mean those are already started, and would probably be quicker unless they are having certain problems.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on February 11, 2011, 03:11:05 AM
Master Chief is great... Yoda next? I like Yoda, and Megaman Volnutt, but why not Lightning or Ryu? I mean those are already started, and would probably be quicker unless they are having certain problems.


It's not about how quick I can get it done. It's about my motivation. <_< I get bored with hacks quick, so if a hack starts taking longer than I expected I lose interest and push it off to the side. Ryu and Lightning I am bored with.

^Understandable, I know what you're talking about. Regardless I'm still excited for Yoda/Volnutt.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Yeah, I'm excited for Yoda, and to a lesser extent Volnutt, but I really do wanna see Ryu and Lightning too.

What the hell is this Volnutt everyone keeps talking about?

I don't see any previews..

February 11, 2011, 02:55:07 PM #2608 Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 02:56:14 PM by br3compactor
Volnutt = Megaman from Megaman Legends, TvC
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]