Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
"O_o"
'nuff said.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I like it when I have yum yums in mah belly too! <: O

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Downloading. He was done pretty damn quick man. With what Jokekid said, I don't know how an original character would work out, but if you have any ideas for one it would be pretty awesome.

Also Beyond, I'm glad you came out of the closet in your poll. Good for you.  ;)


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.




Quote from: BeyondYou on February 11, 2011, 10:19:39 PM
Quote from: Pride on February 11, 2011, 10:15:16 PM
I thought you were workin on Krystal? See what i did thar? XD
What happened to my green armor vertex? :af:
God i love this XD

Sorry BY, couldn't resist Brother :af2:



*grabs skull*

I'm sorry bro. But you had this coming.

*slams against car door repeatedly and stuffs corpse in trunk*

And thanks SDoom and Wave. xD

I FEEL IT INSIDE ME TOO, BEYOND!

Are you still gonna do Slippy "MOTHAF*CKIN' Toad?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on February 15, 2011, 03:07:23 AM
Are you still gonna do Slippy "MOTHAF*CKIN' Toad?

he should because im fixing up his krystal, starwaffle is almost done with leon, and im being tempted to make peppy.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 15, 2011, 03:16:46 AM
Quote from: dpgthirteen on February 15, 2011, 03:07:23 AM
Are you still gonna do Slippy "MOTHAF*CKIN' Toad?

he should because im fixing up his krystal, starwaffle is almost done with leon, and im being tempted to make peppy.

He definately should, then I could pay him back for all the times he screamed "ELLP MEEEE DX"  in starfox 64 and in starfox asault lol

By "fixing up" do you mean solving the bone problems or something? (and yes I know ur workin on adventures krystal :D )

And don't do peppy DX he doesn't even fight in the games except that one time in starfox assault.

You should do this guy instead.




February 15, 2011, 04:43:11 AM #2665 Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 05:59:02 AM by Legendary Super Mario
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 15, 2011, 03:16:46 AM
...im being tempted to make peppy.

DO A BARREL ROLL! Press Z or R twice...  Those epic things he says in Star Fox 64 alone make him worthy for Brawl.

and now:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


^There's some motivation for ya! lol


New Prince?  Very smexy.  I can't even tell who he's over.

Is that Sheik, or Marth?

I don't understand this poll D:
Yes I'll miss you, you Mango obsessed little hacker you ;0

Quote from: BeyondYou on February 17, 2011, 04:04:58 AM
W.I.P.




That prince looks awesome! cant wait for the release. ;D

@ Victory Badguy

thats definetly shek, because of the dagger pouch and hood... scarf... thing.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.