Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Oh yeah. What happened to Plastic Beach(Gorillaz)? I was looking forward to it.

February 22, 2011, 03:29:32 AM #2716 Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 03:30:23 AM by Nanobuds
i thought the prince of persia is to be "released soon" :P

Quote from: SmashClash on February 22, 2011, 03:23:40 AM
Oh yeah. What happened to Plastic Beach(Gorillaz)? I was looking forward to it.
I'll get to it eventually.

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 22, 2011, 03:29:32 AM
i thought the prince of persia is to be "released soon" :P


He is. But I have a life so "soon" got pushed back some.

Why so chipper, Beyond? >_>  2
Who the f*ck says "chipper"? >: O  5
^_^  4
I FEEL IT! I FEEL IT INSIDE ME TOO, BEYOND!   3
v_v  1

Funny thing, this.

WTF is chipper?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: xX_TenkaichiTerror_Xx on February 22, 2011, 01:38:23 PM
everyone should check out my vertes thread im doind slippy toad


:srs:

Did you seriously just post in my thread to advertise your own hacks?

Quote from: xX_TenkaichiTerror_Xx on February 22, 2011, 01:38:23 PM
everyone should check out my vertes thread im doind slippy toad
1. Do NOT advertise your threads in someone elses thread.
2. Your Signature is WAY over the allowed limit of 800x200.
3. Saying someone should check always backfire when it's someone with little to no posts.

thats reportable, isnt it?
one of the rules is no advertising...

ninja'd...

February 22, 2011, 01:49:25 PM #2723 Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 01:51:00 PM by Pridey
Quote from: El Que Llora on February 22, 2011, 01:48:45 PM
thats reportable, isnt it?
one of the rules is no advertising...

ninja'd...
Like a Boss (kitten)

Hey BY, can't wait for PoP to come out! :D


QuotexX_TenkaichiTerror_Xx    14:49:45    Posting in Hacks by BeyondYou: Prince of Persia Release Soon..
He's already typing his reply to us now.


Quote from: xX_TenkaichiTerror_Xx on February 22, 2011, 01:51:47 PM
its gone happy -.-
It has nothing to do with being happy. It's against the rules, no exceptions.
With that said, don't reply to this. It's enough off-topic.

Quote from: Pridey on February 22, 2011, 01:52:26 PM
Quote from: xX_TenkaichiTerror_Xx on February 22, 2011, 01:51:47 PM
its gone happy -.-
It has nothing to do with being happy. It's against the rules, no exceptions.
With that said, don't reply to this. It's enough off-topic.
sigh*

I can't wait to see kid buu >.>
Goku vs. kid buu.....

Its a shame I updated me wii. DX

Haha, wow. No comment.

On another note, nice Prince of Persia sonny! Can't wait for the release ;)

Quote from: Helix on February 22, 2011, 07:42:33 PM
I can't wait to see kid buu >.>
Goku vs. kid buu.....

Its a shame I updated me wii. DX

Wow. Just wow. Was it really late or what?

So how much is left for Pincey? Don't rush it, just curious since in the preview it looks like just some textures and you will be good.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.