Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New


well seeing as how ryu is not gonna be done for a while i guess hulk then
if hulk is made is he going to have an MvC3 style texture?
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


 slippy "mothaf*ckin" toad is in progress huh, id like to see a teaser.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Awesome hacks, Beyond! But i have one question. Do you will release a new version of Marcus, totally wi-fi safe? Like you did with Master Chief?
Smash is the law!

No one will ever understand how much time I spent on this f*cking helmet. As simple as might seem to make, this sh*t took forever. :srs: I still need to clean up and edit some other things and then release.



February 27, 2011, 04:21:16 AM #2781 Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 04:22:34 AM by Wolfric
Quote from: BeyondYou on February 27, 2011, 04:20:19 AM
No one will ever understand how much time I spent on this f*cking helmet. As simple as might seem to make, this sh*t took forever. :srs: I still need to clean up and edit some other things and then release.




OH MY F***ING GOD! I CAME! I REALLY DID! THIS IS BETTER THAN PR0N!  :patrick:

Edit: I LOVE YOU! (Homo)

Quote from: BeyondYou on February 27, 2011, 04:20:19 AM
No one will ever understand how much time I spent on this f*cking helmet. As simple as might seem to make, this sh*t took forever. :srs: I still need to clean up and edit some other things and then release.



Nice Zero v3!
I understand doing this same area having a lot of trial and error for a long time is annoying. :srs:

*Dies after Seeing Zero*
AWSUM!!!
Only left is Megaman Zero Ze-(BeyondYou *headshot* Renkaken)
:af2:

Yeah, BeyondYou, please make megaman zero zero, cause yours would blow mine out of the water, give the people what they want!!! You freakin rock!!

ANOTHER ZERO??????  Sweet!

Looks better than your last version (obviously).  Can't wait for the release.


Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on February 27, 2011, 07:17:26 AM
Just when I thought Zero couldn't get any better...  Splendid job!

This.  EXACTLY this.  It looks like you just nicked it from TvC :patrick:

Now he looks perfect! How the f*ck do you perfect, perfectionist?

You damn wizard <_<

Quote from: BeyondYou on February 27, 2011, 04:20:19 AM
No one will ever understand how much time I spent on this f*cking helmet. As simple as might seem to make, this sh*t took forever. :srs: I still need to clean up and edit some other things and then release.



It looks just like the import.
Amazing job BeyondYou!