Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
ok wish you to  say  to me in my post no to look opinions around, so yeah i have made very different styles i made another with smoother textures but   it doesnt look good at all in brawl also i have noticed that  in my tv doesnt look that old maybe its a problem with my tvi see it also too dark and in brawlbox lighter, i made that scratchs in the armors just to see if in some way it would look better for brawl, i tried to put the same colors as the other characters have because the  default red that i had put on was to  shiny, i tried to make it like toon style and i doesnt look that im playing brawl  looks weird also.. normals... these things make the face looks horrible..   if anyone  makes a better texture for this model  it will be my idol cuz its almost impossible to make it more accurate, brawlbox hasnt update is too old brawl hacks overall so it sucks!
also beyond you thanks  for your comment it seems you know very well my style better than other ones that just say things without trying making good hacks

Your Zero texture is great!... It's just the face expression that he has, and the head size.
The face looks like he's old, and was the head made in honor of George Lopez? XD

Those are the only things bugging me, but overall I appreciate the work you did on the helmet and arms.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

johnlcb!

It's a long time i've dont see you. Welcome back.

hey KTH thanks for the welcome xd

Omega Malkior  like i said my wii screen is wider than my tv screen  so  in my game doesnt look that big, i noticed that when i took the pictures  and see them on my pc
is just vol1 for now

Over all, I like it!

At least I dont see Zero's armor over link anymore

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: SSJCerious on March 12, 2011, 06:23:37 AM
Whatever you say.

OFF TOPIC: I honestly ask you to please stop talking like your some kinda elite god, it's VERY annoying. I know your supposed to be some kind of "talented texturizer", but the title doesn't really carry any weight, especially if you have less than 10 hacks.

OFF TOPIC: First off, what you perceive is very far from bring correct. I'm not an elite god, and I do not think, act, or talk like I am one. That's just your exaggerated perception of the way I am acting because (I assume that) I annoy and/or anger you.

Number of hacks doesn't mean diddly jack. The reason I haven't released more than 10 hacks is because I don't spend the majority of my time thinking about, or making them. I only make them when I feel like it, and if something I make isn't up to my personal standards, I scrap it.

You'll probably respond with "Cool Story Bro" or something, but I'm just saying what I think needs to be said to set the record straight.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Cool story bro >_> [/sarcasm]

Seriously though...I do the same thing, but I only make hacks when I REELY feel like making them.

Take a look at my psa's, notice how spontanious/random they are? It's cause I have a lot of random ideas, some of which never get finished cause I 1: lose motivation, or 2: get stuck in something.

I didn't come here to be famous, I came here to have fun and hack brawl =3

So yeah...there's my "two cents" for the day XP

Again with this? Wow....

"OFF TOPIC: First off, what you perceive is very far from bring correct. I'm not an elite god, and I do not think, act, or talk like I am one. That's just your exaggerated perception of the way I am acting because (I assume that) I annoy and/or anger you."

I never said your a elite god, I said you ACTED like one. Which, yeah you do, you constantly talk down to people, giving off a negative attitude and the fact that it seems you always have to be right leads me to believe you have some sort of inferiority complex expressed through previously-mentioned talking down to people.

"Number of hacks doesn't mean diddly jack. The reason I haven't released more than 10 hacks is because I don't spend the majority of my time thinking about, or making them. I only make them when I feel like it, and if something I make isn't up to my personal standards, I scrap it."
Suuure, whatever you say.

"You'll probably respond with "Cool Story Bro" or something, but I'm just saying what I think needs to be said to set the record straight."
Cool story bro.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

March 12, 2011, 02:59:41 PM #3053 Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 03:07:19 PM by Omega Malkior
Seriosly people, stop spamming this thread. Enough off topic-ness. Handle things through PM's or other threads.
Would you spam a thread made by PhantomWings asking for testers for the Clone engine?
I highly doubt it :>.>:



And BeyondYou, if you want to beat Mewtwo_2000 at Downlaods, pull of all the stops. Release all you the things you got and BAM! Your second place!

Revamp almost all outdated textures, and you beat DasDonkeyTeam!

You dont have to really do this >.>, I'm only saying this if you care about being 2nd or 1rst so no trolling people

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

cool story bro, but this is beyond's thread...

ninja'd...

Take it to PMs.

ON-Topic: Damnit I want Roy to win :oshi: Though I also want Vincent to win... But I never thought he'd get that many votes.

OMG 99 FKNG VOTERS IN UR POLL!!!!!!!!!
this is not an only caps post xD

lol well I know I'm not going pm...
I've only commented once and probably the comment got ignored anyway >_> XD

On topic...nyaaa...I'd vote, but I don't know who the hell most of these guys are D:

ROY MUST NOT WIN
Vincent! Vincent! Vincent!
There too many Roy textures in the Vault and there are a few who are almost perfect!
Vincent has only one texture (not sure)

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

100 voters? Hmm....IDK, is it me, or does it seem Vincent caught up to Roy a little too quickly....ehh its probably nothing. :/

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601