Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Bottom, FTW!


SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Bottom one is better.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


5 people is enough for me. lol

The bottom one it is!

I want to see the back of Zero!

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 13, 2011, 03:38:42 AM
I want to see the back of Zero!

<_<

K. No more previews. I got things to finish.


Yeaaaaa.
That hair is awesome.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


He's got a sexy back... Yeah! O_o *envies the epic hair*

Quote from: BeyondYou on March 13, 2011, 03:45:45 AM
Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 13, 2011, 03:38:42 AM
I want to see the back of Zero!

<_<

K. No more previews. I got things to finish.



Thats some smexy work, BeyondYou
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

March 13, 2011, 04:26:27 AM #3098 Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 04:28:56 AM by Omega Malkior
Things that have to be pointed out:

1. Left arm (red part of arm) a bit bigger than right

2. Is the back of the head in-caved? (bent inside) or is it just me?

3. Down part of feat (were their is supposed to be something sticking out) should be vertexed like this:  http://blogs.20minutos.es/videojuegos/files/zero-h4.jpg

4. Hair looks great now! especially since its vertexed

5. "Z" texture on shoulder, gold part of both bottom legs and white pants should be texture fixed a bit.

And thats it.

Please, no trolling for anything that had to be said.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

One last question...The feet.

Were you ever able to figure out a clean way to make the feet look separate from the legs?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

If you look carefully, they have been separated, but not that much

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 13, 2011, 04:26:27 AM
Things that have to be pointed out:

1. Left arm (red part of arm) a bit bigger than right

2. Is the back of the head in-caved? (bent inside) or is it just me?

3. Down part of feat (were their is supposed to be something sticking out) should be vertexed like this:  http://blogs.20minutos.es/videojuegos/files/zero-h4.jpg

4. Hair looks great now! especially since its vertexed

5. "Z" texture on shoulder, gold part of both bottom legs and white pants should be texture fixed a bit.

And thats it.

Please, no trolling for anything that had to be said.


1. They're the same size. Except the top portion of the left arm that I haven't fixed yet. So that's probably throwing it off.

2. It's Brawlbox showing the normals that's making it look like that.

3. K

4. Thanks.

5. Is the Z on both the back and front of his left shoulder? Cuz both the models I have just have it on the front.

Quote from: Velinas D. Wolfwood on March 13, 2011, 04:28:09 AM
One last question...The feet.

Were you ever able to figure out a clean way to make the feet look separate from the legs?

They've been separated... well somewhat. I couldn't do to much without it clipping.

Quote from: BeyondYou on March 13, 2011, 04:34:22 AM
Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 13, 2011, 04:26:27 AM
Things that have to be pointed out:

1. Left arm (red part of arm) a bit bigger than right

2. Is the back of the head in-caved? (bent inside) or is it just me?

3. Down part of feat (were their is supposed to be something sticking out) should be vertexed like this:  http://blogs.20minutos.es/videojuegos/files/zero-h4.jpg

4. Hair looks great now! especially since its vertexed

5. "Z" texture on shoulder, gold part of both bottom legs and white pants should be texture fixed a bit.

And thats it.

Please, no trolling for anything that had to be said.


1. They're the same size. Except the top portion of the left arm that I haven't fixed yet. So that's probably throwing it off.

2. It's Brawlbox showing the normals that's making it look like that.

3. K

4. Thanks.

5. Is the Z on both the back and front of his left shoulder? Cuz both the models I have just have it on the front.

Quote from: Velinas D. Wolfwood on March 13, 2011, 04:28:09 AM
One last question...The feet.

Were you ever able to figure out a clean way to make the feet look separate from the legs?

They've been separated... well somewhat. I couldn't do to much without it clipping.

So long as the bottom of the legs don't move with around with the feet too terribly, I'll be happy.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

1. Make the right arm as big as left please. Zero (first in games) had HUGE arms, it keeps on degenerating through games. I never liked it small >.>

2. K

3. K

4. Everything you make or edit turns into divine beauty  

5. I meant front (like its supposed to be). It kind of looks blurry

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Time change for the win!

Also, epic Zero BeyondFanboys.

Hair is looking f*cking epic from the back [no homo]

Can't wait for the release.