Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 15, 2011, 06:42:37 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on March 15, 2011, 06:35:20 PM
It almost makes me want to start the Zero PSA now o.O

Didn't see or hear anything about the 3 projects ;o

V Joe V2, Deadpool and Black Knight?

But anyways back on topic, looking at the vertex some more, I noticed that he seems a little top heavy actually.  It may just be me (probably is) but comparing say this picture:



With BY's awesome vertex:



His waist and chest seem a little large (either that or his legs aren't quite big enough).  That said though, it's so minor that it doesn't really matter.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on March 15, 2011, 08:49:32 PM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 15, 2011, 06:42:37 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on March 15, 2011, 06:35:20 PM
It almost makes me want to start the Zero PSA now o.O

Didn't see or hear anything about the 3 projects ;o

V Joe V2, Deadpool and Black Knight?

But anyways back on topic, looking at the vertex some more, I noticed that he seems a little top heavy actually.  It may just be me (probably is) but comparing say this picture:



With BY's awesome vertex:



His waist and chest seem a little large (either that or his legs aren't quite big enough).  That said though, it's so minor that it doesn't really matter.

Look at Zero's model in the Model Viewer on MvC3, and compare it to the vertex. It;s his waist, pelvis, legs and arms. They are too think.

Speaking of...

Zero + Sougenmuu + X Factor = Super RAPAGE. Especially against Galactus.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


TvC Zero makes Beyond's vertex look completely accurate and flawless. Your arguments are invalid. ¦D


I sadly never got Zero in TvC =[
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


K. Thin the waist, pelvis, legs, and arms. I'm not starting anything new until the poll is done, so I'll try to have those done sometime tonight or tomorrow since they seem simple enough to fix. Cuz lookin' at the pics, they are a little large.

But as Wave showed and I would like to say, the majority of the vertex was based off of his appearance in TvC.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

All I can see are the arms being a little too thick, and the pelvis area being too small.
But I honestly don't care, it looks incredible in-game. This is already on meh SD card and will stay there for A LONG ASS TIME. As always, keep up the good work, Beyond!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

I know you put the Eye Iris as the WHOLE eye texture, but why is Zero cross-eyed when he has to move his eyes? o.o
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Quote from: Soul on March 16, 2011, 12:21:40 AM
I know you put the Eye Iris as the WHOLE eye texture, but why is Zero cross-eyed when he has to move his eyes? o.o


I have no idea. :srs:

Quote from: BeyondYou on March 16, 2011, 12:22:45 AM
Quote from: Soul on March 16, 2011, 12:21:40 AM
I know you put the Eye Iris as the WHOLE eye texture, but why is Zero cross-eyed when he has to move his eyes? o.o


I have no idea. :srs:
Aw pickles. :<
Zero looks great, bro!
I've been waiting for a revamp on that helmet, and I finally got it. 8)
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Hey BeyondYou! Great Hacks!

I have a quick question, as I want to make my own vertex, as well!



I'm making Zitz, leader of the BattleToads, and I'm wondering: How would I be able to make his hands and feet into stuff like say, Hammers or Boots?
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik


Quote from: BeyondYou on March 16, 2011, 02:57:31 AM
Vertex them.... lol.

Well, yeah...but how? Will I need extra bones or something?
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik


Quote from: BeyondYou on March 16, 2011, 03:52:52 AM
Roy v3 wins.... Poll closed.
Thats good, we need a new Roy and here is a question for you Beyondyou, why was Roy made over Marth?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on March 16, 2011, 03:58:16 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on March 16, 2011, 03:52:52 AM
Roy v3 wins.... Poll closed.
Thats good, we need a new Roy and here is a question for you Beyondyou, why was Roy made over Marth?

>_> Because they look the most alike and all the PSA(s) are on Marth.