Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
I did. I didn't find it.
Can't you just show us the Link?

Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 17, 2011, 06:46:01 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou on March 17, 2011, 12:22:28 AM
Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 17, 2011, 12:11:10 AM
I will stop whining and be supportive about Roy now >.>
BeyondYou, there is a Roy model import from the game sword of seals. Maybe you can use that to help you by getting ideas in making him look like that and melee's Roy.

>_> How is there a Roy model import from a gameboy game?
Thats from GBA?
Okay, let me get this straight.
1. Look for in advanced search "Roy sword of seals"
2. Look at the 3D MODEL IMPORT that's in the brawl vault of Roy

That's just the model Pik made that you're talking about

Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 17, 2011, 06:46:01 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou on March 17, 2011, 12:22:28 AM
Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 17, 2011, 12:11:10 AM
I will stop whining and be supportive about Roy now >.>
BeyondYou, there is a Roy model import from the game sword of seals. Maybe you can use that to help you by getting ideas in making him look like that and melee's Roy.

>_> How is there a Roy model import from a gameboy game?
Thats from GBA?
Okay, let me get this straight.
1. Look for in advanced search "Roy sword of seals"
2. Look at the 3D MODEL IMPORT that's in the brawl vault of Roy

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11183
That? That's not a model import. That's a vertex hack of Marth.


SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:


Then why does it say import?

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

March 17, 2011, 07:41:39 PM #3276 Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 07:42:52 PM by TehSqueeMistro
Because whoever put it there probably doesn't know the difference between model import and using a vertex someone else made

Well okay, I'll see if I find something else to help with Roy...

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Oshtoby already gave Beyond a melee model, so I think we're good

Yea. I have his actual Melee model now thanks to Oshtoby, as far as references go there really isn't anything more I need. But thanks for your offers to help guys.

Just wondering Malkior, you do know that a model has to be mdl0 format to work in Brawl, and no Gameboy game would even have models (seeing as it's pretty much a portable SNES), much less models that would work with Brawl.

Not to mention that my hack looks nothing like an official model. (and actually sucks)

If BY didn't get around to making a v3, I would've done it somewhere down the line...

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Zero looks practically flawless now :)  

But the weird thing is, each time you make it better, I seem to spot another flaw (usually a minor one).  This time, methinks the nose is a tad too long and I think it would be nice if the eyes had a bit more of a dark outline (yes, it's THAT minor XD).  Even Link's eyes are outlined to an extent.

Well, good luck with Roy :)  I personally probably won't use him, but I know you'll make something kick-ass.

Also, do you mind if I one slot size mod Zero to make him a teeny bit shorter?  Literally about 0.9 times the size, he should be shorter than most human characters even when standing at full height methinks.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on March 17, 2011, 08:28:25 PM
Zero looks practically flawless now :)  

But the weird thing is, each time you make it better, I seem to spot another flaw (usually a minor one).  This time, methinks the nose is a tad too long and I think it would be nice if the eyes had a bit more of a dark outline (yes, it's THAT minor XD).  Even Link's eyes are outlined to an extent.

Well, good luck with Roy :)  I personally probably won't use him, but I know you'll make something kick-ass.

Also, do you mind if I one slot size mod Zero to make him a teeny bit shorter?  Literally about 0.9 times the size, he should be shorter than most human characters even when standing at full height methinks.
Because every time he improves Zero to actually look like him, we start seeing the actual Zero. Thats when we start seeing new flaws
Quote from: JediKnightTemplar on March 17, 2011, 08:06:52 PM
Just wondering Malkior, you do know that a model has to be mdl0 format to work in Brawl, and no Gameboy game would even have models (seeing as it's pretty much a portable SNES), much less models that would work with Brawl.
I know.

I just dont know anything about Fiire Emblem so I thought it was from another game from Wii, PS2 PS3, ect. Didn't know it was from GBA

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on March 17, 2011, 08:28:25 PM
Zero looks practically flawless now :)  

But the weird thing is, each time you make it better, I seem to spot another flaw (usually a minor one).  This time, methinks the nose is a tad too long and I think it would be nice if the eyes had a bit more of a dark outline (yes, it's THAT minor XD).  Even Link's eyes are outlined to an extent.

Well, good luck with Roy :)  I personally probably won't use him, but I know you'll make something kick-ass.

Also, do you mind if I one slot size mod Zero to make him a teeny bit shorter?  Literally about 0.9 times the size, he should be shorter than most human characters even when standing at full height methinks.

That's what happens when you get rid of more glaring flaws. Once you get rid of the flaws that are eyesores, the more minor flaws become more and more visible.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302