Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 17, 2011, 10:12:16 PM
I know.

I just dont know anything about Fiire Emblem so I thought it was from another game from Wii, PS2 PS3, ect. Didn't know it was from GBA
>PS2, PS3
:srs:

As for Sword of Seals, yeah, it was Roy's first appearance besides Super Smash Bros. Melee, but it wasn't released outside of Japan AFAIK, so I'm not too surprised that you don't know much about that game in particular

Lol, Fire Emblem was a Nintendo thing. No Sony involved.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Oh darn it! Tottaly forgot >.>'

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Damn Beyond...you've been working on "Whatever the f*ck I want" for awhile now...is it almost finished?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on March 17, 2011, 10:57:35 PM
Damn Beyond...you've been working on "Whatever the f*ck I want" for awhile now...is it almost finished?
:srs: :af:
He's almost done

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

You know what'd be great?  Raiden from Mortal Kombat over Ganon.  He's a total badass :af:

.....Oh wait......

....Nah I'm just messin with ya Mr Swag King :P. You should take a break at some point.  You're constanly working hard to please and it only seems right ;)

Yeah, I agree with SDo0m. You really do deserve a break!
O hai, it seems youve founded mes! Your prize? Nonexistant. =p

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

^agress with SDo0m and SSJCerious, take a break BeyondYou
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Definitely agree with the above three.
Take some time off. : )

Yeah, retire take a break. So when Spring Break arrives(if it hasn't already come for you) you'll be able to do vertexes in your free time in Spring Break if you like.

I'm gonna join the bandwagon and say after all the hard work you've put on your vertexes lately, How can't you deserve a break... But if you're having fun making these I ain't gonna stop you.  ;)

Don't you dare take a break, you're too good at this [censored]!

Well I mean if it starts getting tiring and you don't like it, it feels like work, and you don't want to finish.

So stick with stuff you like to do. Like your OP says "Working on whatever the f*ck I want.*

As it should be.

;o

Bye

take a break Beyond, even i wonder how the hell do you get most of these done....unless you already had all of them being worked on for a long time now :>.>:


why si everyone saying, take a break, or u should rest or blablabla...?

he WILL take a break whenever he feels like having one, just like he stops with specific hacks as soon as he feels like it, and thats him, thats beyond, so stop saying he should take a break so much, geez, it almost looks like u dont want him to continue ppl...

@BY:
do whatever the hell u want, ur always welcome, but u already know that... XD

 *facepalm*
We're not forcing him to or even telling him to. We're suggesting.
He doesn't need to take a break if he doesn't want to obviously. I mean we get more stuff if he doesn't.
We just don't want him to feel like we're expecting anything of him.

(Which is perfect cuz he'll just do whatever the f*ck he wants anyway) : D