Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
well, when lots of ppl "suggest" the same thing...

anyways, any update?

Yes, I was suggesting (since I seem to have started this).  Ever since for like, forever Beyond seems to work like a machine with these quality hacks for us, churning them out like butter. How he does it I do not know, but he manages with his superhuman abilities.  

Obviously if he doesn't need a break, he doesn't have to take one.  He is the God of Lights, the King of Swag, DAT MANGO SENTINEL and a whole host of other awesome stuff as well.

So let the worship continue in the shrine of BeyondYou :af:

that should be the threads name... the shrine of beyondyou...

Quote from: jokekid on March 18, 2011, 06:41:07 PM
that should be the threads name... the shrine of beyondyou...
And look now...

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:


Yeah I'm Happy that it would be a Roy V3 But i should take a break Benyond u really have being working hardly in textures so take a Break :)
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


One question BeyondYou are you going to make a brawlfied texture too?

Quote from: renkaken on March 18, 2011, 10:46:53 PM
One question BeyondYou are you going to make a brawlfied texture too?



Probably not. Pik has already made two Brawl style Roy textures, someone can easily port the textures to my model if they want. Unless people want me to make my own brawlified texture... >__>

I know you have access to his Melee model now, but I just sent you a PM with my findings after some intense studying of Melee Roy and your RoyV2, Mr.Beyond :3

Good luck with this :3c
Left the modding community on 06/18/13

Click THIS one instead for my new PSA/Modding thread.
Old Smashboards  Roy PSA thread!
Hey, look! I have a DeviantArt account now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey BeyondYou I Little Question RoyV3 It would be just a texture or a full pack??
when i mean a full pack are the textures of color black, yellow ect...
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Infernape99 on March 19, 2011, 12:55:08 AM
Hey BeyondYou I Little Question RoyV3 It would be just a texture or a full pack??
when i mean a full pack are the textures of color black, yellow ect...


Have I ever made a full pack of anything?

Quote from: BeyondYou on March 19, 2011, 01:04:15 AM
Quote from: Infernape99 on March 19, 2011, 12:55:08 AM
Hey BeyondYou I Little Question RoyV3 It would be just a texture or a full pack??
when i mean a full pack are the textures of color black, yellow ect...


Have I ever made a full pack of anything?
Yup. Gecko to Riivolution :af:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

lol well i don't know if ur gonna do it just like a normal texture or full pack, do it, it your way
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Jet Set Radio ;o
I waNt to try Jet Set Radio Future. It had some AMAZING music.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]