Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

By the way, removing normals isn't ''fixing'' them. Truly fixed normals would still have lighting, just at all the right spots - removing them may work for now, but it's not the best solution.

You guys probably already know that though
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


If a woman goes, a man goes.

Yeah, that will do, Pik.
At least for now
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


What the f*ck is so funny about it?

Cause he's a Pokemon?

It only takes one person to say it's funny, for followers to jump on the band wagon. Hey you, you dropped something, your originality.



I see resemblance, specially in the "ninja dog pants"

It would go great with BigBadBooya's Gokario PSA.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 22, 2011, 03:41:37 AM
What the f*ck is so funny about it?

Cause he's a Pokemon?

It only takes one person to say it's funny, for followers to jump on the band wagon. Hey you, you dropped something, your originality.



I see resemblance, specially in the "ninja dog pants"

It would go great with BigBadBooya's Gokario PSA.

Totally agreed.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 22, 2011, 03:41:37 AM


I see resemblance, specially in the "ninja dog pants"

and this is why I voted for Kid Buu... But I'm happy with whatever wins that poll.  ;)

Goku does really need a revamp.  But I love Kid Buu =3. Who should get the vote?  There's only one way to find out....

*raises from seat a smacks table*FIIIIIGHT!!!

But anyway, the main reason I would like to see a revamp for Goku is because of the face looking horrible.  I remember you saying that the face went wrong so you had to make a new one, but this resulted in the face textures looking horrible (not to mention that since you covered his old face, stuff like his mouth can't be moved in Brawlbox).

Quote from: Wolfric on March 22, 2011, 03:55:44 AM
Totally agreed.

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on March 22, 2011, 05:34:38 AM
and this is why I voted for Kid Buu... But I'm happy with whatever wins that poll.  ;)

;o

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on March 22, 2011, 05:42:37 AM
Goku does really need a revamp.  But I love Kid Buu =3. Who should get the vote?  There's only one way to find out....
*raises from seat a smacks table*FIIIIIGHT!!!

I lol'd at raises hand and smacks table.

I mean yeah, Goku's face needs some work, but let's all remember that was Captain Falcon, and you dont even get to see his face.

After seeing the difference in Zero V3 even from V2 looking good, I can't imagine how epic Goku is gonna look.

Still, I vote for Kid Buu.


Italian wins. uwub
I voted for Bu...he will be awesome!
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Lawl Ryu would kick goku's ass??

but all goku wanted was some POUND CAKE!!!


[white]

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on March 22, 2011, 05:42:37 AM
Who should get the vote?  There's only one way to find out....

*raises from seat a smacks table*FIIIIIGHT!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol9Y-yrNX1M

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Hadouken is cooler than Kamehameha, IMO

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: SSJCerious on March 22, 2011, 01:35:27 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on March 22, 2011, 05:42:37 AM
Who should get the vote?  There's only one way to find out....

*raises from seat a smacks table*FIIIIIGHT!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol9Y-yrNX1M
Appropriate video for match ;D

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden: