Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Happy birthday, buddy :D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I also have a feeling that he's releasing it tonight at midnight, as always. ;z

ハッピー・バースディ(トゥー・ユー) Mr. SmashClash!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 27, 2011, 01:14:28 AM
Happy birthday, buddy :D
Quote from: Anarchy Panty on March 27, 2011, 01:22:27 AM
ハッピー・バースディ(トゥー・ユー) Mr. SmashClash!
Re: Thanks and thanks, everyone! :D


March 27, 2011, 02:23:58 AM #3485 Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 02:25:35 AM by Jigiba
Quote from: SmashClash on March 27, 2011, 01:51:41 AM
Re: Thanks and thanks, everyone! :D

Oh, happy birthday bro!!  ;)  Born in ATL eh? Niice ;D
0818-5827-9153

Hope you had a good birthday party... :)

Been out most of the day, didn't have much time to work on Roy, just got his cape exported and that's it. I'm tired as [censored], so probably Sunday release...

Quote from: Beyond on March 27, 2011, 03:33:39 AM
Been out most of the day, didn't have much time to work on Roy, just got his cape exported and that's it. I'm tired as [censored], so probably Sunday release...
*Reads*
*Goes to sleep*

See ya tomorrow :af:

That Roy is awesome[/inawesomemode]
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


I'm going to take the time to say this since no one else seems to notice at all.

Beyond, take a look at Melee Roy, then at yours. Melee's cape. It's purple. Yours is blue. Everytime I see a detailed Roy texture, people always forget that and make it blue, when it's clearly purple.

PLEASE make it purple this time.


BAD NEWS....

My computer blue screened today and I'm not sure if I'll be able to fix it or not. So I may not be able to hack for a while :( ....

If you're wondering, I'm on my Wii atm.

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on March 27, 2011, 05:25:51 PM
I'm going to take the time to say this since no one else seems to notice at all.

Beyond, take a look at Melee Roy, then at yours. Melee's cape. It's purple. Yours is blue. Everytime I see a detailed Roy texture, people always forget that and make it blue, when it's clearly purple.

PLEASE make it purple this time.
Actually, now that I think about it, the emblem on the cape isnt the right size either :p

Quote from: Beyond on March 27, 2011, 05:52:56 PM
BAD NEWS....

My computer blue screened today and I'm not sure if I'll be able to fix it or not. So I may not be able to hack for a while :( ....

If you're wondering, I'm on my Wii atm.
Blue screened?
*googles it*
OH [censored]! Sorry to hear man, hope you can either get it fixed or find a new computer soon.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: Beyond on March 27, 2011, 05:52:56 PM
BAD NEWS....

My computer blue screened today and I'm not sure if I'll be able to fix it or not. So I may not be able to hack for a while :( ....

If you're wondering, I'm on my Wii atm.

Well daymn....:oshi: :oshi: :oshi: