Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Sorry to hear what happen to your computer Beyond :oshi:
 
             


Holy f*cking [censored] are you serious?

My high has been killed.

D:
Good, good Luck Beyond
Hope your lappy gets well soon

Our GOD has fallen... but he shall return, and be better then ever!

Quote from: GameWatching on March 27, 2011, 08:27:27 PM

not funny..thats how my father died :l


Really hyping for the Roy and an (hopefully)upcoming Kid Buu


>implying a blue screen is a serious threat

They say that when chuck norris types CTRL, ALT, DELETE, someone gets the blue screen of death....

Alright the chuck norris jokes are old, ghey, and overrated.

Well [censored] I'm not trying to be a negative bastard but I was really looking forward to Roy in mah Brawlz and now it won't happen, at least any time soon.

Plus now you won't be able to VORTEX for who knows how long.

Bad news is bad news man.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 28, 2011, 03:52:49 AM
Alright the chuck norris jokes are old, ghey, and overrated.

Well [censored] I'm not trying to be a negative bastard but I was really looking forward to Roy in mah Brawlz and now it won't happen, at least any time soon.

Plus now you won't be able to VORTEX for who knows how long.

Bad news is bad news man.

^this

gonna miss you and your work mah boi, hope your pc gets fixed soon.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


When Blue Screen happens, I've read, it's usually due to an untested process, protocol, or some other code-related thing in the software of a program. When people make programs, they try to make them have multi-branching pathways for the program to run through until it either reaches the end of the file or the program is called to quit. This is especially true for the OS.

There can be millions of these branching pathways of algorithms that the computer can read through, and when the processes and algorithms are being tested, sometimes there are so many that testing all of them would be literally impossible.

So when the circumstances cause an untested branch of the OS's program to be accessed, they can cause a blue screen because it wasn't thoroughly tested through due to time constraints during development.

So for all we know, it was just a random BSOD, I doubt it was something too major.

Though I still hope for BY...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Beyond, have faith in your computer.....

While we won't getting Roy right away... I know someday we will and when that time comes, I'll be grateful.

I just hope that BSOD didn't cause your hard drive to delete anything important. Cause nobody would want your project files to dissipate into nothingness!

Now, I wish you the best of luck in your current PC venture. ;)

However, if you do succeed, your new name shall be BeyondBlueScreens.

now he'll have the break time u all wanted him to have... [/sarcasm]

i wonder if he evens checks out this place now that he has no PC, i mean, of course u can look with a wii, but its not the same...

lets all prey.[/joke]