Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Mr.Doggie on April 01, 2011, 12:22:00 AM
HOW IS KID BUU BEATING STRIDER HIRYU IN THE POLL
IS GOKU NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU DBZ FANS?!
its bad enough strider was absent in mvc3
Well looks who's back.

The cause of all our broken doors :notimp:

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

I voted Deadpool. Why?
1. I love him in MvC3.
2. Never played "Strider Hiryu" before.
3. I don't know who Kid Buu is.
4. Amateratsu is awesome, but I just want a better Deadpool :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 01, 2011, 01:44:54 AM
3. I don't know who Kid Buu is.

You must be the only one then :o
If you knew who he is you'd understand why he's the first

I really like Strider Hiryu from Marvel Vs Capcom and yet I voted for Buu  :angel:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on April 01, 2011, 01:54:19 AM
You must be the only one then :o
If you knew who he is you'd understand why he's the first
Well, I don't watch anime, so that explains why :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


:>.>: cmon ammy, win the poll...

also i cant wait for Roy v3, plz release soon thatd be epic bro. ;)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: Mr.Doggie on April 01, 2011, 12:22:00 AM
HOW IS KID BUU BEATING STRIDER HIRYU IN THE POLL
IS GOKU NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU DBZ FANS?!
its bad enough strider was absent in mvc3

You just answered your own question, one character is not enough.

Quote from: Segtendo on April 01, 2011, 01:44:54 AM
I voted Deadpool. Why?
1. I love him in MvC3.
2. Never played "Strider Hiryu" before.
3. I don't know who Kid Buu is.
4. Amateratsu is awesome, but I just want a better Deadpool :P

1. MVC3 is the [censored].
2. I have and it's epic. He was gonna be my second choice.
3. How dare you <> <>
4. A better Deadpool would definitely be better. Maybe after 4 years when SDo0m is done of school and get he back on PSA hacks lol.

We all know who I voted for.

DBZ fanboys, unite!



kid buu, and btw, i just thought super buu should be REALLY easy using goku as a base... it has the wristbands, it has the pants, super buu wears gohan's clothes(same as goku's model-wise)... so the only difference would be texture and head.....

Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 01, 2011, 12:44:07 AM
Well looks who's back.

The cause of all our broken doors :notimp:
THATS RITE AND I HAVE COME BACK TO DESTROY THE REST OF YOUR DOORS MUWAHAHAHAHA
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Strider Hiryu... no hopes...  :-[
btw, i like kid buu

Aww [censored], I think Beyond is going to troll us with a fake Roy download or something like that.....
Damn you April First :'(

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

yeah like m22k saying tht he was stopping... T.T

Quote from: SSJCerious on April 01, 2011, 06:46:58 PM
Aww [censored], I think Beyond is going to troll us with a fake Roy download or something like that.....
Damn you April First :'(

Haha. Did Mewtwo and I traumatize you?

Watch him release it and everyone think it's a trolly joke.

Yeah, I skipped a couple heart beats wih Mewtwo's prank, then I got all sads with yours (Italion) XD At least Miacis' was kool!

Also, what did Beyond do last year for April First? It could shed some light on whether or not he's going to do something this year too >_>
Damn...I really am a fanboy, LOL

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601