Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: SSJCerious on April 01, 2011, 08:45:36 PM
Yeah....1000s?

About 200 of those thousands actually visit the site, look at how many "Stalker Kitty"'s we have XD.

And seeing as 126 had already voted....Thats over half of the regular visiters
....and like you said, not everyone is going to see this thread. How is it that it happened to be 6 people who came and voted for the same character to tie up the vote? It's kinda suspicious...

Either way I dont care...although I do have to say, no one really has a fitting moveset for Ammy OR Kid Buu, so theyd both play pretty wierd in-game :p

Riiight, because you know who EVERY person that comes on and visits the forum is. You're so diligent. :<

Are you a mod or an admin? Nope. Do you have any powers that let you see if any new members were registered with the same IPs as others? Nope. Therefore, you have zero evidence to backup your ridiculous logic, and your rantings remain simply that, rantings.

And there's nothing shocking about a few people coming in to vote. The vote for Ammy was actually 42 when I came on, then 3 more people came in and voted.

Also, Cubone is a Ground type Pokemon, resistant to electricity, but that didn't stop DAO_Ibuki from making him on Pikachu. XD http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17823

And it's not like movesets can't be made. It'd take a lot of animation work, but it can be done.


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on April 01, 2011, 09:00:10 PM
Riiight, because you know who EVERY person that comes on and visits the forum is. You're so diligent. :<

Are you a mod or an admin? Nope. Do you have any powers that let you see if any new members were registered with the same IPs as others? Nope. Therefore, you have zero evidence to backup your ridiculous logic, and your rantings remain simply that, rantings.

And there's nothing shocking about a few people coming in to vote. The vote for Ammy was actually 42 when I came on, then 3 more people came in and voted.

Also, Cubone is a Ground type Pokemon, resistant to electricity, but that didn't stop DAO_Ibuki from making him on Pikachu. XD http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17823

And it's not like movesets can't be made. It'd take a lot of animation work, but it can be done.

^ That.

Another fight because of a poll, again?

Some people need to go out and leave the house sometimes..

Now watch this be the last poll because some people always have to act like kids.

"Therefore, you have zero evidence to backup your ridiculous logic,"

I am FULLY aware that I could be wrong, I'm SIMPLY giving my thoughts on the subject. I never said I'm 100% sure that people are cheating, I said it's pretty suspcious. I dont understand why you seem to think that I think Im right.

"Your rantings remain simply that, rantings."

lol, it's kinda funny how I'm talked down to due to my "rantings" not mattering when your...doing the same. It's all offtopic drama anyway.....

@Italion
I'm just giving my thoughts on the subject, I'm not trying to argue or fight or any of that ish, I see this as just a discussion in which my opposition feels the need to be correct about what he says =p

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

"HI. I'm an Okami fanboy and I hate DBZ fans and don't respect anyones opinions or what they have to say, therefore I'm gonna troll them and disrespect them."

You know, there is a reason why you got Warned. If you keep this up, you better believe that I'm gonna be reporting this to the Adminstrators.

Now let's all get back on topic and worship Roy.

Our boy is back!

Quote from: SSJCerious on April 01, 2011, 09:17:35 PM
@Italion
I'm just giving my thoughts on the subject, I'm not trying to argue or fight or any of that ish, I see this as just a discussion in which my opposition feels the need to be correct about what he says =p

I wasn't talking to you.

Everyone. :happy:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Beyond on April 01, 2011, 09:23:25 PM
Everyone. :happy:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ok :@

Also, I noticed the files said "(sheatheless)". That means your gonna revisit Roy to add a sheathed version, right?

EDIT: @Stallion
Oops, my mistake.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 01, 2011, 09:22:49 PM
"HI. I'm an Okami fanboy and I hate DBZ fans and don't respect anyones opinions or what they have to say, therefore I'm gonna troll them and disrespect them."

You know, there is a reason why you got Warned. If you keep this up, you better believe that I'm gonna be reporting this to the Adminstrators.

Now let's all get back on topic and worship Roy.

Our boy is back!

I wasn't talking to you.

Keep it comin' Italian. Watching you fail at logic is ALWAYS fun. XD

Quote from: Beyond on April 01, 2011, 09:23:25 PM
Everyone. :happy:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Will do Mister Bunny. :3


epic roy man, its awesome. cant wait to use it in-game. :)

im hoping ammy wins the poll but kid buu is epic too, so i dont really care.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


FFFFF!! You released it right before I had to leave for work ;_;

Oh well, I'll just test it when I get home from work at 1 AM EST (Never work at a Casino, kiddos)...

Quote from: SSJCerious on April 01, 2011, 09:26:47 PM
Ok :@

Also, I noticed the files said "(sheatheless)". That means your gonna revisit Roy to add a sheathed version, right?

EDIT: @Stallion
Oops, my mistake.
That's what the description says...

LOL, my bad. I usually download his work really fast then go to test without reading the description, it's a bad habit of mine XD

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601


Roy looks as awesome :af2:
Just like his Melee self :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 01, 2011, 10:08:41 PM
Roy looks as awesome :af2:
Just like his Melee self :af:
When the clone engine comes out I'll make Roy a slot instantly.
*waits for 'with' sheath*